Which position is this?

Standing reverse cowgirl? Nah, that probably isn't it because there was no riding, just a lot of thrusting. You know your gonna have fun when you're standing in front of a full length mirror grabbing your ankles! God did my ass look amazing! And my sexy new lingerie goes well w/ my white thigh highs.

Memphis is always full of good times, and a very special fella is on the way to keep em coming!

Happy Thursday bitches!
Whatever it is it sounds like fun!!!
It might just be called heaven
Hummm, got think on this one awhile. Just the thought makes me.....well you know
Standing reverse cowgirl? Nah, that probably isn't it because there was no riding, just a lot of thrusting. You know your gonna have fun when you're standing in front of a full length mirror grabbing your ankles! God did my ass look amazing! And my sexy new lingerie goes well w/ my white thigh highs.

Memphis is always full of good times, and a very special fella is on the way to keep em coming!

Happy Thursday bitches! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones

Possibly "Ben Dover"?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/bendover.shtml

The Ben Dover position is essentially Standing Doggy-Style but with the receiver bending over at the waist. In a venue where lying down is undesirable, this is a great position to practice. It is advised that the receiver place their hands on the floor, or grabs their ankles, to balance themselves; this will allow for a more enjoyable experience, faster thrusting, and less likely-hood of falling over. Bending over pushes the pelvis back against the giver allowing easier and deeper penetration, but is otherwise less intimate than the regular Standing version.

For variation the receiver should try spreading their legs apart or bringing them together. However, the farther you spread your legs the deeper the giver is going to have to squat to gain access; say hello to burning quads. To overcome height differences, the giver should try squatting, or the receiver should be given something to stand on.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I got it! The answer is "the right one"
I think my stilettos worked for the something to stand on.
I think my stilettos worked for the something to stand on. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
My cock just went chubby
I think my stilettos worked for the something to stand on. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Yes but if you lose you balance and fall from a hard thrust, somebody or something liable to get stuck with one them things. JS
Possibly "Ben Dover"? Originally Posted by biomed1
That's if the dude is on the receiving end.

What she described was the "Eileen Dover."
My cock just went chubby Originally Posted by Donglejohn
Very nice!
Damnit! I forgot to borrow those from you before you left. Hopefully, you'll let me borrow them this weekend!
LOL, great stuff. I'm sure it was fun for both parties.