Facials/facesitting/general dirty girl type play...

Ok this may be a rambling,but I had to share and post a question to my fellow "pervs". I had a "sexual reawakening" today.

I used to advertise that I was the "dirty girl slut who luved it balls to the wall". But as i got older,I changed some of my "likes/dislikes in the sexual realm" and became more of a fetish type gal.{I changed my attitude to be the "more dominant" role in sex play..I guess you could say that I got tired of my "dirty girl role" and always "being a little submissive in my sex play}.

So today when one of my regulars came over to play,I wanted to experiment and "take him down a different sexual path" than we had ever gone. {It also helped that he was HOT AS HELL...lol}! So I had him sit on my face and pull my hair while feeding me his c*ck,then he unloaded a HUGE "shower of pleasure" all over my face & down my throat! WOW that was yummy and hot!

So now when I had time to think about it,I realized that I do enjoy that type play sometimes....It has made me so horny all day thinking about it!! I can't wait to do it again!

So my question is,do you like that type of sex play?? getting/Giving facials..facesitting...hair pulling/etc??? what are some activities that get you "all riled up for days after" and have you lusting for next time???
I like giving facials. I'm pretty sure I would not enjoy getting one.
Giving a woman a facial is my favorite way to cum.
Absolutely love facesitting. Nothing better than just being smothered with a warm juicy kitty.
I prefer facesitting and enjoy being smothered with pussy juice......not a fan of giving facials.
I do love providing a good mustache ride. Nothing like a swollen clit grinding on my tongue while groping tits and ass and looking up while the lady cums. Giving facials is OK but I enjoy receiving one from a tasty squirting pussy even more.
I love being queened and having a nice, beautiful ass or pussy sit right on my face to be pleasured. I've thought about going one step further and seeing if there are any dominant providers that have a dildo gag for some hardcore face fucking.

Otherwise, there are a lot of things that trip my trigger, too many to list here.

I'm a bit of a misfit toy like that.
  • Viola
  • 01-10-2014, 08:43 AM
That position you describe with him on top-super hot. I like it in general if the vibe is right-though getting head and neck positioned to 'take it all' can be tricky-but worth it.

Viola
Dallas doing the lotus had me smiling for days
Facials and generally sloppy finishes seem to be the way my ATF and I roll these days.
Doggystyle while holding her hair and gently pulling her back.
Having her sit on my face before and after we fuck. Kissing her after DATY and sharing the cum.
Pulling her to her knees from doggy...filling my hands with her tits, nibbling her neck and ears while thrusting into her.
If she's willing, following the above by pushing my cock inside her ass with my teeth grazing her ears & neck
BBBJ with facial and licking her clean then sharing.
Greek to a CiM finish.
Just listening to your sexual adventures get me going Dallas Rain
Hot thead...

Blindfolding my parnter on her knees, hands behind her back...feeding her my cock, teasing her with it, until she begs me for the finish...then cumming in her mouth and sharing a deep kiss.
Crawling up a mans body, licking his cock and balls, up onto his nipples as I grind my wet pussy on his thigh, filling his mouth with my ample breast, then crawling onto his face, grinding my wet hot pussy all over his face as he worships it with his tongue. Looking down into his eyes as he savors my flavor then to turn and share a deep kiss with him so I can taste my sweet pussy as well.........Yum, this is how I roll........Slurp~~
wow HOT answers---now I wanna play!!! Orgy anyone??? lol

Me & MsAthena make a great dirty girl team!!

betheavy2004---reapeat in spring! Souper lets do it babe!