Everyone is down on the "Bros" with the "No AA Men" and blaming it on Pimps....

Does this not Dis our Latino Pimps?

Are Pimps of different Races more acceptable to the Ladies?

Or does Size really matter?

Never really questioned the stereotype before but I got an email from a pretty Latina and when I looked at her Facebook page she recently entered into a new relationship with a hard looking tatted up Latino that lists his profession as "Pimpin" and lots of pics of him, ladies and cash......

Come on Ladies..... if this is REALLY about Pimpin why aren't you excluding the Latino's? Narrowing your market to white cowboys... without Eastern Block Country Accents.....
What about "Anglo" Pimps?
Cant an Anglo peep Pimp?
Was Marco a Pimp?
I haven't met any white pimps. I however have met black ones and upon moving here to Texas have had hispanic ones hit my line. A pimp is a pimp regardless of the race and I don't want to have any affiliation with one, period.
Why is this even a subject of conversation? Pimp is a pimp.. simple..
I agree whispers pimps come in all races hell there may even be a cowboy pimp. You never know hence the reason I don't discriminate on races. But I will say one thing on the whole does size really matter statement, it is as follows: It is not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean. It's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off.
I agree whispers pimps come in all races hell there may even be a cowboy pimp. You never know hence the reason I don't discriminate on races. But I will say one thing on the whole does size really matter statement, it is as follows: It is not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean. It's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Hahaha. that was cute Ciana.
thank you austins1hobby. I try to be cute.
thank you austins1hobby. I try to be cute. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
I don't think you have to try to be cute. Actually I know you don't have to try.
...I got an email from a pretty Latina and when I looked at her Facebook page she recently entered into a new relationship with a hard looking tatted up Latino that lists his profession as "Pimpin" and lots of pics of him, ladies and cash........... Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe not on topic, but what I would like to know is how you were able to acquire her Facebook page?
yeah thats kinda scary, not to start anything but we want our RW info kept as discrete as the guys do, had this happen once before to me, he found some of my mail and then he said looked through 15 pages of google to find my fb with my picture and then threatened to out me to DHS back home, wasnt cool at all !
Maybe she created a hobby Facebook. Or maybe she gave him it.
But I will say one thing on the whole does size really matter statement, it is as follows: It is not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean. It's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Regarding size I imagine it also helps to at least be able to tell if the ships in port.
Ah blame Obama!
I saw this BP provider, and while I was there her phone was blowing up. She kept showing me the text with pics of guys she said were pimps. She would assign the pic to number in her address book, and if a call or text came in with assigned pic, she would ignore. No comment on stats, just they were all types.

Never really questioned the stereotype before but I got an email from a pretty Latina and when I looked at her Facebook page Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe not on topic, but what I would like to know is how you were able to acquire her Facebook page? Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
A simple search of her email gave him all he needed, why he felt he needed to search is the question.

Let this be a lesson ladies, have a hobby ONLY email that doesn't trace back to anything in your nonhobby life, you never know who might decide they need to know more or what they might do with what they find. Also from time to time, run a search on yourself, so you know what is and isn't out there on you.

oh and to stay on topic:
Pimp's come in all flavors, shapes and sizes................. and the really really good one's, make you believe they are one of the sheep.