Cameron Diaz Tells Don't shave that pussy

• DinDC
  • 01-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Oh well, I guess I won't be eating her anytime soon!!! lol
Oh well, I guess I won't be eating her anytime soon!!! lol Originally Posted by DinDC
Neither will I ... but I wish I did!
I hate unwrapping anything. Especially pussy.
I'm a girl and I prefer having a bald pussy. Just sayin'
Damn, one more reason for wanting to nail Cameron. About to show my age here. Younger providers and hobbiests may not know it but there was a time when a bare kitty was the exception rather than the rule. I mean a real exception. I grew up on bush and, as long as it's not a jungle, I am still fine with it. There is just something erotic about a bush. But it's all good and bare is fine with me as well. I do wish there was more variety in the hobby so I could chose between bush, landing strip and bare.
No wonder JT bailed.
I think I'd have to be physically unable to groom myself before I stop.
She can keep those short shorts on, I'm fine seeing that body over a bush
let the bush grow
I prefer my kitty trimmed, but not bald. I find that being bald leaves me susceptible to irritation.
I like variety I don't care what you all think!
Trimmed, I think a little hair is sexy & I'e found some gentlemen that agree
Its kinda funny what she says about fads. Just the few years I have been on Eccie I have seen it go from 95% fully shaved to some trimmed to some trimmed and few full. Everything changes. I have read where pubic hair works as a protector for the vagina also from various bacteria. It's still a personal choice though.
When I started in the hobby most all ladies had hairy pussies. I like it better shaved or trimmed, But will lick it any way I can.