opinion form y'all

So I was wondering what yalls opinion was on having a relationship with your provider. Not as in goin steady but at the bare minimum being what id call friends. is it wrong to have that type of relationship or should it be just strictly hobby related and that's it?
Its always good to have a friend. I call those wonderful gents regulars. I myself prefer to build a friendship.
Strange days,
Remember one thing, the mods here are human too and a friendship is going to grow as you see more of the same provider. Things like that can, will, and do happen, it is somewhat of the GFE effect of this hobby. Remember, treat them all with respect and respect will come back to you.
Coachpaul
im not gonna lie ive got several local clients that I don't mind hitting up to chill or for other things. as long as when we hang out outside the hobby they don't expect anything out of it were good. its rare you find someone that's cool with your situation and can turn that switch on and off and not cross the lines of business and pleasure. theres never no hook ups. I want a real friend not to fuck me unless I just cant control myself. but that's rare. rare. rare. rare.
A wise man once told me to keep the hobby separated from the real world. The women on here are here to provide you pleasure, and you are here to pay them for that pleasure. Not all, but most of these women would not give us a second look without the money. Sure there are exceptions to every rule. There are meetings and socials, but these are mostly for guys looking to see what some providers look like, and the providers go to these looking for new clients. I dont see a problem with having a provider as a friend as long as you can keep it that way. I was on the old board and this one for many years, and I have seen too many friendships and romances go south. It happens mostly when a hobby guy falls for a provider, and believe me I have seen this too many times. If you are able to keep it just as a friendship, and dont try to take it any farther, the maybe it would work. Its when one or the other tries to take it to the next level that things become complicated and it hardly ever turns out well. This is just speaking from experience that I have noticed over the many years I have been involved in this. Some guys and gals on here do appear to be friends, so this is not set in stone. I think it depends on the individual and exactly what they are looking for as a friendship. Dont know if this helps with your question or not, just my 2 cents
Just keep in mind that these ladies make their living providing companionship to men.
They are professionals at being fun to be around, and parting you from your money in the process.
SOME of them could get a guy in trouble. Not that ladies who are providers aren't normal human beings with friends, of course. Obviously that's true. However, when it starts out on the foundation of her smiling and making you feel good while you open your wallet, that path can easily lead to trouble.
im not gonna lie ive got several local clients that I don't mind hitting up to chill or for other things. as long as when we hang out outside the hobby they don't expect anything out of it were good. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
Quoted the part I felt applied to your question. Yes, you can be friends with a provider, but in almost all cases, if you were a client...then a friend, you will always be a client first.