Agenda: Grinding America Down

Useful IDIOTS... I will BUMP this everyday from now on... LMAO

Summarize. I'd give this a shot, maybe I still will, but as soon as they say, "The left wants..." I tuned out. Doesn't matter if they'd have said 'the right," they're playing into party politics. I'd rather go numb watching sitcoms than play that ballgame.
Here is a version for you, Johnny... http://vimeo.com/63749370

Some more good reading for you, Johnny... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Communist
It is no surprise that this so called movie has only white males. No Asians, no African, no Hispanic Americans.
Do you really expect people to watch an hour and a half long movie in order to figure out your point?

Especially one filled with political fringe fanatics?
Do you really expect people to watch an hour and a half long movie in order to figure out your point?

Especially one filled with political fringe fanatics? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes because he is a idiot...
  • BJerk
  • 01-28-2014, 08:53 PM
It is no surprise that this so called movie has only white males. No Asians, no African, no Hispanic Americans. Originally Posted by BigLouie
They still cling to power but we will get rid of them soon
They still cling to power but we will get rid of them soon Originally Posted by BJerk
What Would Jesus Do, BJesus?

Especially one filled with political fringe fanatics? Originally Posted by ExNYer
He didn't watch it either.
  • BJerk
  • 01-29-2014, 06:24 AM
What Would Jesus Do, BJesus? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Shoot them
Useful IDIOTS... I will BUMP this everyday from now on... LMAO

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Day 1 bump
...subtitles?
You are an ignorant asshole.

Hope you spend the rest of your pathetic life in utter agony watching Americans prosper while you froth at the mouth.

and that's from the heart, dipshit.
Shoot them Originally Posted by BJerk
Ah, yes. From the Revised Victim's Excuse Version.

You're a pretty phony Christian, aren't you, BJesus?
  • BJerk
  • 01-30-2014, 07:20 AM
It is up to God to say, isn't it?