WATCH AS EMPLOYEES ARE DEVASTATED BY NEWS OF CHANGES TO THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE.....

So much for Obama's promises that were lies....

Fuck You Obama. Fuck You Democrats !

Fuck You Obama. Fuck You Democrats ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Now, we get to watch this play out 10's of thousands of times all across the country. The down ward slide continues, to the cliff...

Fuck You Obama. Fuck You Democrats ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You and I, are not the only ones that say FUCK YOU Obamacrats...

I'm not devastated. invoice has been the same for two months now.

You fuckers are drooling trolls. Keep swilling that Kool AIDS!
I'm not devastated. invoice has been the same for two months now.

You fuckers are drooling trolls. Keep swilling that Kool AIDS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, what can we say shit floats.

Jim
I'm not devastated. invoice has been the same for two months now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gee Assup, I thought libtards were supposed to have EMPATHY and COMPASSION for others. You don't care about anyone but yourself, do you?
Gee Assup, I thought libtards were supposed to have EMPATHY and COMPASSION for others. You don't care about anyone but yourself, do you? Originally Posted by lustylad
We have Stalinists who don't care how many people they hurt or how bad as long as they advance the agenda. The agenda is everything.
I'm not devastated. invoice has been the same for two months now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who has been paying your "invoices"?
My co-pays are much higher, my deductibles are much higher, my prescription plan has changed and my co-pays are higher. There was a delay in getting my cancer medication that caused me to have to take a reduced dosage until it could be worked out and I ran out before I got my meds.

Thank you Obamacare. I just hope I live long enough to be eligible for the Medicare I have been paying for for years. I sure hope some panel of bureaucrats dont decide that there is a cheaper medicine and decide to not cover the one that works the best for me.
I'm living the protest. I have no coverage.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2014, 08:04 AM
I got great coverage. No deductible....

Went from paying nothing to 530 bucks a month.

Didn't even have to go to the government web-site to get it!

I'm living the protest. I have no coverage. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I applaud you

would that we all boycott health insurance, obamacare or otherwise

the unwieldy, ungainly, wasteful and obscenely distrustful healthcare system built haphazardly and outside the winnowing mold of normal market forces is something to detest.. health insurance begets the bloat of all the ills in a system ostensibly meant for relief

if the entire nation boycotted health insurance for a year...or longer..that surely would wake them up
Who has been paying your "invoices"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Me.

AND I've been paying for your Medicare, too, LLIdiot.
Gee Assup, I thought libtards were supposed to have EMPATHY and COMPASSION for others. You don't care about anyone but yourself, do you? Originally Posted by lustylad
IBJunior, what the fuck are you talking about? I guess neocons are supposed to hate and deny others a chance at success. You're a fucking idiot.