Politics & celebrities, then and now

What do Peter Lorre, Marlene Dietrich, Oskar Homolka, Albert Einstein, Werner Kemplerer, Bertoldt Brecht, Sigmund Freud, Fritz Lang, Billy Wilder, and Thomas Mann have in common?

How about this question? What do Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman have in common?

One group fled their home country when the Nazis took over and the other group said that they were going to flee their country when Bush was elected president. One group suffered and the other group lied.

Just a thought.
What do Peter Lorre, Marlene Dietrich, Oskar Homolka, Albert Einstein, Werner Kemplerer, Bertoldt Brecht, Sigmund Freud, Fritz Lang, Billy Wilder, and Thomas Mann have in common?

How about this question? What do Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman have in common?

One group fled their home country when the Nazis took over and the other group said that they were going to flee their country when Bush was elected president. One group suffered and the other group lied.

Just a thought. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What the fuck are you talking about Admiral? These events have what in common? That label on your scrip bottle says one every 7 days.....not 7 every day. Double check in the future.

And, did Rush Limbaugh lie when he promised to move to Costa Rica if the ACA passed? I don't listen so I can't say for sure, but when you tuned in today, was the big fat drug addict broadcasting from San Jose?

Dunce.
I was reading something....you should try it sometime.
Of coursed Limbaugh lied.............but he isn't an elected official...

More importantly, do you think President Obama lie to the American public ?

What the fuck are you talking about Admiral? These events have what in common? That label on your scrip bottle says one every 7 days.....not 7 every day. Double check in the future.

And, did Rush Limbaugh lie when he promised to move to Costa Rica if the ACA passed? I don't listen so I can't say for sure, but when you tuned in today, was the big fat drug addict broadcasting from San Jose?

Dunce. Originally Posted by timpage

More importantly, do you think President Obama lie to the American public ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman are elected officials? Think, think, think before you post.

You're as stupid as your buddy.
And Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman are elected officials? Think, think, think before you post.

You're as stupid as your fellow buffoon buddy. Originally Posted by timpage
Fixed it fer ya!
I dint give a fuck about celebrities, liars ir otherwise.....DID OBSMA LIE???
I was reading something....you should try it sometime. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your teleprompter?

More importantly, do you think President Obama lie to the American public ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No more than baby Bush, Clinton, big Bush, Regan, Carter, Ford, Nixon(biggest liar out of those listed), Johnson, Kennedy............ ect, ect, ect.

Lies sort of come with being a politician.

You're as stupid as your buddy. Originally Posted by timpage
I have to say Timmie you've impressed me with your utter stupidity. Are any of those people public officials? NO! What did I say they were? Celebrities is what I said they were but you forgot that in less than 10 seconds.

So now, why don't you get your head in the game and out of your ass. Try to write something relevant this time.
taking something out of context ...great way to dodge the Limbaugh question JD.
  • BJerk
  • 02-01-2014, 07:51 AM
I dint give a fuck about celebrities, liars ir otherwise.....DID OBSMA LIE??? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes, he did, and it was unfortunate. But, he had the best interests of the American people at heart when he said it, and should have told the American people you can keep your insurance if it meets our new, higher standards. It is tedious that you people keep bringing it up all the time. It's over - learn to live with it.
When you put a "period" to the end of the sentence the accepted meaning is an absolute. Why don't you face it, Obama lied. He lied openly and with the purpose of tricking Congress. I won't say the American people because he doesn't care about what the American people want or think. His crime is far worse than Richard Nixon's. Nixon lied to protect his staff which he could have punished himself but that wasn't good enough for the democrats. Now this guy lied right to the American people and he did in order to pass not just any law but Obamacare. Obama should be impeached in accordance with the Watergate articles drawn up by Sam Irvin and his disgraced staffer Hillary Rodham.

As for as the Limbaugh nonsense, I saw a veiled charge and not a question. Since this is my thread I expect you to comment about the OP before any "questions" get asked.
As for as the Limbaugh nonsense, I saw a veiled charge and not a question. Since this is my thread I expect you to comment about the OP before any "questions" get asked. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
comment about the OP ....ok, who gives a fuck what celebrities say.

....and wouldn't you flee the country if Nazis were taking over?

now what about that Limbaugh dodge?
Since this is my thread I expect you to comment about the OP before any "questions" get asked. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hitler much............... oh wait, Hitler didn't allow questions, damn JD you can't even meet the standards of that asshole.

As to your first post which failed to make any sort of a point, I'll make it for you.
That first group had no choice but to flee their country or else face death for their dissent of Hitlers world view, which allowed for zero dissent in any form or fashion.

The second group lived (and still live) in a country so great, that they could voice their dissent for the next elected president, by saying they would leave the country. Their worst punishment for that vocal and public dissent, having some asshat's on an SHMB call them liars. Try any of that in Hitlers Germany and see just what happens.

Now as to Obama's "crime" being far worse than Nixion's crime's(notice plural, meaning more than one). Here's my question: Is your head so far up the elephants ass that you honestly believe that shit, or are you really just that ignorant?

Oh and before you try to spin this off, do I think Obama is a good president, No I do not.