Go ME! Finally BABY DALLASS is the provider of the DAY!

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to! I have always wanted to be the provider of the day and I finally am! WOO HOO!
congrats
Congrats to you and that nice ass.
Thank you Mr.Wishful
Congrats to you and that nice ass. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Thank you love
Where do you look for provider of the day. And congrats to you and that nice ass
What a pleasant surprise to wake up to! I have always wanted to be the provider of the day and I finally am! WOO HOO! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Congratulations to a very beautiful Arkansas girl! Well-deserved!!!!!!

Where do you look for provider of the day. And congrats to you and that nice ass Originally Posted by dmaxskin
It's down on the left-hand side of the home page of Eccie...not too well-placed in my opinion.

The Provider of the Day should be prominently displayed at the top, center of the home page in my humble opinion!
Where do you look for provider of the day. And congrats to you and that nice ass Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Thank you Dmaxskin, You can find the provider of the day on the homepage of ECCIE, It`s over there on the Left, toward the middle of the homepage. After being on here since 2010 I`m finally the provider of the day! I think I deserve to celebrate
With a spiderweb like that ( avatar) I would have to agree. Very nice, congrats Baby Dallas
With a spiderweb like that ( avatar) I would have to agree. Very nice, congrats Baby Dallas Originally Posted by maximus
Lol thank you Maximus
Congrats Baby Dallas!!!
Congrats Baby Dallas!!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Thanks girl!
Just sayin, as far as spiderwebs go, that is one I hope to run into one day
Just sayin, as far as spiderwebs go, that is one I hope to run into one day Originally Posted by maximus
I will catch you and take good care of you
Congratulations to a very beautiful Arkansas girl! Well-deserved!!!!!!

It's down on the left-hand side of the home page of Eccie...not too well-placed in my opinion.

The Provider of the Day should be prominently displayed at the top, center of the home page in my humble opinion! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent

Thank you love and I couldn't agree more about the placement of the provider of the day!