Ladies, how long?

No, this is not what you're thinking...Here's my question...

I almost always opt for overnights, because in my head, there is more time to feel comfortable, not feel rushed, and even time to explore...

How much time do you ladies prefer for the date, and why?

Just one of those things I'd like to find out...

Thanks
I prefer 2 hours, for the same reasons you listed. I've only had 2 overnight dates and I would like to do more. Maybe you should visit New Orleans!
lol@ asking any professional that charges by the hour how many hours they prefer to bill
lol@ asking any professional that charges by the hour how many hours they prefer to bill Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
True, but there are usually deep discounts for the overnight based on the hourly or 2 hour rate.

Do women prefer overnights?
Overnights are great if you already know one another. I wouldn't recommend seeing a girl for an overnight, first time visit. That's a lot of time and money. If you didn't "click", and not everyone does, it could be a huge disappointment. I love 90 minute sessions on a first visit. Gives us time to chat, get acquainted, and then down to business. I hate being rushed on a first date.
I prefer a shorter date (at least one shorter date) with the guy first before jumping into an overnight with him. I've done and overnight where it was our first too and it was a bit weird ..... overall fun .... but started out awkward lol. At minimum I prefer at least a 90mins date though (even though I do offer 1hr dates and on a limited basis hh).
I prefer a shorter date (at least one shorter date) with the guy first before jumping into an overnight with him. I've done and overnight where it was our first too and it was a bit weird ..... overall fun .... but started out awkward lol. At minimum I prefer at least a 90mins date though (even though I do offer 1hr dates and on a limited basis hh). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
So a guy can book a half hour at 8:30 pm.......everything goes copecetic........

And if he passes the "smell test"....maybe he's persuasive and gets his perferred overnight from 10pm to 10am? Lol

What exactly are you ladies looking for during the first date to see if you would mesh.

I know the general answer people say is.......the fluffy chemistry and other things such as that......

Is it other things you ladies don't speak of.......looks (not attraction persay.......but is he fuckable homegurl) , his weight, socialbility or going in public, mutual sexual satisfaction influenced (or is he selfish and you do all the actions), making sure his dick isn't too big for a night to pound town, making sure he is hygienic, maximizing your touring money and not booking an overnight that would cost you money early into a tour due to (fatigue, loss of smaller dates to accommodate for the time), etc......

I know you ladies have reasons for not doing a first time overnights based on preferences and such.......but to me to see that or hear it......its a foreshadowing clue to me that that provider might not be as confident she could fulfill that fantasy to the best of her ability. She's in doubt and doesn't know.

I like to see a provider offering at least ten hours (perferably 12 hours) or more for her overnight dates. If she offers 9 hours or less I won't even consider seeing her. That's not enough time. And it provides no incentive to book it.

I always see people post for the most part "don't do a first time overnight date". And all that rah rah stuff.......

There's a niche market for it. Otherwise ladies wouldn't post rates for it. Or they would specifically say via their website they won't do first time overnight dates.

I've only had a handful (4) of providers out of about 60 actually turn down a 1st time overnight request. Put her hour rate next to her advertised rate on the nightstand and see if she changes her stance prior to having any appointment. Way too consistent with ladies not doing this. So seeing this on the board a lot is kinda puzzling because in 3D HD I almost never encounter this.
I'll tell you what my first sign is if we will mesh for an overnight..

How you kiss.

If we are not compatible, then I won't go through with it.

I love kissing and I am passionate with it..
If a guy shoves his tongue down my throat and slobbers all over me then I can take about an hour of it..

I also don't like spit in my ear. Some breathing, ok.. But to break out the q tips? Lol..

There are a few other things.. But that's at the top of my list.
Overnights are great if you already know one another. I wouldn't recommend seeing a girl for an overnight, first time visit. That's a lot of time and money. If you didn't "click", and not everyone does, it could be a huge disappointment. I love 90 minute sessions on a first visit. Gives us time to chat, get acquainted, and then down to business. I hate being rushed on a first date. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

The 90 minutes or twohour sessions are my favorite....perfect amount of time to get balls to the wall and mxamize the fun!

I dont do overnites cause I am not " a nice person" when I get in that bed....lol..I will fall asleep the minute my head hits that pillow...I also hog covers & drool! lol
The 90 minutes or twohour sessions are my favorite....perfect amount of time to get balls to the wall and mxamize the fun!

I dont do overnites cause I am not " a nice person" when I get in that bed....lol..I will fall asleep the minute my head hits that pillow...I also hog covers & drool! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Too funny Dee, too funny
I don't do overnights with random men. I have to really really trust the gent…have known him for a while. I have done 2 overnights (trips) with 2 gents….trips were usually tennis related.
In general, I prefer the dates to be 1 - 2 hours….1.5 hours is perfect! :-)
I prefer 2 hours, for the same reasons you listed. I've only had 2 overnight dates and I would like to do more. Maybe you should visit New Orleans! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I need a 20 minute price please.
Come a lil closer, lookn4boobies! I got a V-8 slap fer ya!
I like the concept of the overnight if it is with the right lady. When I consider an overnight, cost is definitely a factor. The overnight has to be deeply discounted. I look at it almost as a 3-4 hour date. I'm not the type of guy who will demand balls to the wall play for the entire overnight. I figure at least 6 hours will be devoted to sleep and another 1 to 2 hours for non-play associated activities-- showers/eating/etc/ For me, the perfect overnight would start around 10pm with play time until 12 or 12:30. Sleep 6-7 hours. Some morning sex around 7 or 7:30 and then cleanup/showers/bfast with mutually parting ways around 9 or 9:30. For the lady, she should look at like this-- I'm booking her last appt of the day for the evening time and the first appt of the day for the morning time. Only difference is she spends the night.
Cpalmson - but you also have to look at it this way...
We are staying the night away from home.. We are staying the night next to someone in a bed. We aren't waking up with our face soap/keurig.. The list can go on.

If a guy likes the idea of an overnight - that's awesome, but please so not cast it out as it's such an easy thing.