OTHER Sites?

I want to visit California, New York and Florida.
Along with many other places in the US,
but eccie isn't too big from what i see in other states.
Ive checked out TNA and it looks like a headache,
as far as format goes at least...

If you ladies and gentleman could point me in the right direction id be so thankful
Take a look at this rather old thread that has been updated through the years as it should help. A lot of posts to read through, but it should give you a good idea.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=286&highlight=
For California (and the west coast in general) use myredbook.com. Good search function that you can break down by city as well as attributes you're looking for in your date. Ladies who advertise on multiple sites will usually post lower rates on myredbook. Go with well reviewed providers (at least one page with recent reviews) and you should be fine.

You can't read the entire reviews unless you're VIP but for the most part you can get a good idea of what to expect. Registration is free, VIP if you post reviews or pay (something to consider if you think you'll spend some there). As is true everywhere, be sure to do your research. The forums often have mini's & 411 posts, as well as safety warnings.

Good luck.
Bring your fine ass to the FL Panhandle. The ECCIE community here is thriving. You would do well here. Are you on P411? That would even be better if you let folks there know you are coming to the Panhandle-- just give us a little head's up.
#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.