BP providers versus the KNOWN commodity

That may have been true a year ago, but now M/O is experiencing a lull in visiting providers. There are some coming here, but not the same quantity or even quality. The wide range of A+ providers that toured here a year ago has been replaced by the same hand-full of traveling providers.

Also, BP providers seem to be doing FAR too well here now.... I personally think it's keeping the A+ providers away. They can't compete (pricewise) with the BP girls. Originally Posted by houston.alexxx
So, I am known to be a BP friendly guy. But, above all, I value quality services and providers. I like to surf BP and look for the hidden gem. But I would almost always be willing to pay a premium for a known commodity. For example, when making contact with BP advertiser, I almost invariably ask if the lady has reviews. I would prefer she does, but understand that if she does, she is intrinsically worth more.

While negotiation is inappropriate, I am okay explaining to a lady from BP, that without reviews, I am not willing to pay a premium. If she wants to come through with requested additional pics to verify she is as wonderful as the advertised depicted lady, or provide reviews, then she is worth a premium. Some ladies choose to advertise both places and provide stellar service regardless. Many ask potential clients to identify the source of their ad, so they know the rate [to expect] and service level [to provide].

I am loathe to negotiate a rate with a verified and reviewed provider. I simply would not do it. I have always felt that way, And indeed, it would be inappropriate and verboten for me to do so now as a mod.

This is intended as a discussion topic, and I am throwing this out there to jump-start conversation. Thoughts?
So, to hijack my own thread, as an FYI, your signature line does not appear when posting in the mobile version.
I post on bp!! Reason being in midland it was the hottest topic for a year
I understand times are hard sometimes and at Christmas time i offered discounts !! It's just some of us girls are truly independent. And pay bills!! Not buy drugs or give to a pimp!! Makes me upset when these girls come in and post for $60 or $80!! Cause u know they are w a pimp cause a pimp has 8-10 girls and all of them bringing $ in still makes his pockets fat!!
Renay: I visited and reviewed a $6o BP visit not long ago. She was nowhere near what you are worth. I paid accordingly. Do you hate me? I know I should have saved my pennies and came down to Midland to meet you, but DAMNIT WOMAN! $60!!! It wasn't you, BUT DON'T judge.
I've always said you get what u pay for!!!
Let me ask u a question " super moderator " How Much Quality Time Did U Recieve? Rushed ?
Well, I say she was nowhere near worth what you are, but I have only heard the stories.

I can't afford you eccie providers. Lol.
Where is Pistolero when I need him?
Probably sleeping!!! I guess like everyone else in west Tx!!! LOL
Yeah. Apparently only you and I in the room. Oddly, I am okay with that.

So. If you READ [reviews] what makes you think we don't value you [eccie]ladies more highly?
So u would like to book an appt? How does Saturday around 3p sound?
Yeah, idk. They say if something sound TGTBT . . . And I have heard lot of *stories* about you. Quite frankly, maybe I should stick to the girls I can afford?
As far as my experience goes I have had my best hobby experiences with BP or little known providers.
Sweet Adrianna, Amanda Maze, Bella Passion, and a couple of providers which at the time were not Eccie Providers but are still relativity unknown Sexc and Dynasty23 aka Devin.

My experience with ECCIE VPs has not lived to the hype. At the same time the ECCIE VPs I have seen are not what I would say are A1 providers.

Devin was a find of mine and to this day is my favorite when it comes to raw uninhibited sex. Do I dare say borderline PSE? Devin maybe the exception to the rule to this day remains very cheap and for at least me provides an unrivaled experience. No doubt we click and Devin is an orgasm waiting to happen.

Given that I have not met Exotic Jade or Kellie just to name a couple which are well know in this area but I would be willing bet that Devin can match their performance. This is not intended to be a sales pitch for Devin but an evaluation of BP pricing an performance versus ECCIE providers and their rates.

That being said I will most likely continue to support BP providers and be more selective when it comes to picking which ECCIE providers I choose to see. Also I must consider there are not that many A1 providers that frequent Lubbock.
I have seen Rena and jade and both are simply amazing .