I'm very interested in what turns people on....

I have some experience in fetish work and I have discovered that I enjoy fulfilling these request.... I am a fast learner and I love trying new things.
The ad section is in your local cities
  • M4ww2
  • 02-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Sex!!
Hj
Russian
Oral
Vaginal
Anal
Kinky
SEX!!

No matter what you put in front of it, it is sex.
BBBJWS
HJ with licking and swallowing
Anal
Golden Showers Giving
Golden Showers Receiving

Short list, but ...
  • savak
  • 02-17-2014, 10:00 PM
I love fist fucking chicks. Its such an intense feeling for a chick and with just about every chick out there they genuinely get off on it. And I love watching chicks get off on that kind of stuff.

As far as what turns me on and makes me flip out, its so weak and vanilla, but kissing me alot my neck, ears, and torso. I don't know why, but thats such an intense feeling for me. It makes me kind of spaz out for some reason.
ALL things sexual with the exception of the two taboo's, the unmentionables.

Genitals in action. New avenues for orgasms. True Liberation and wonderful endorphin releases. Advances in technology which serve those goals.

Intimacy ? I am not too good at that. I prefer kink. I love face smothering, ass eating ( pitch and catch ) PM, et.al. All of it. And more. Phone sex, flogging, nipple clamps, TENS units, plugs, amyl nitrite, slapping, spitting, choking, hair pulling, name calling, everything which allows for unusual, unsocial behavior within the context of getting off. AND>>> assisting those partners who need to be liberated with good O's by being their vehicle to enlightenment ( their toy ). Sluttiness.

I have preferences in ethnicity and size. And age. And intelligence. No Drama. No telling my wife. Love role play.

No shit, only shinola.