Fantasy

My mistress told me that she wanted me to post one of my fantasies here. Hope you enjoy. It's kind of long, but hopefully you can make it through it.

My mistress had called me yesterday, telling me that she would require my services this evening. I had to spend the morning getting ready for her. Shaving my legs, crotch, and chest to make sure they were nice and smooth for my mistress. I then put in a butt plug, and then a pair of panties over it to help keep it in, to prepare my ass just in case she decided to use it. I kept it in for over 30 minutes, while sitting and reading some stories on Literotica, because she wanted me to be hard and excited, ready to see her and beg her for release.
After removing the butt plug and changing into her favorite pink thong, I put on a pair of black stockings, as she always wanted me dressed as her little bitch. I then started the long, five hour drive to see my mistress, wearing my panties and stockings underneath my male clothes, and bringing with me my bag of toys that she has had me buy over the past year or so.

I arrived at her apartment exactly at 6:00 pm, as she had ordered me to do. I texted her to let her know I was there and make sure she was ready for me. Mistress told me to wait a few minutes, as she had a surprise for me and it was not entirely ready for me yet. I could feel my heart beating even faster at the mention of a surprise, and my cock got instantly hard as well. After about 5 minutes, she texted me and told me to cum to her apartment.
I knocked on the door and was soon greeted by the sight of my beautiful mistress, in a red satin robe and red & black panties and bra, along with black stockings and black stilettoes. She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me inside roughly. Once inside she pulled me to her for a long, sensuous kiss, her tongue invading my mouth, which she considered her property. The kiss broke after what seemed forever, and she then ordered me to go into her bedroom and strip down to my panties and stockings and kneel by her bed.

I followed my mistress’s orders, and was rewarded as she came and sat on the bed and extended her foot towards me. “You have yet to worship this part of my body,” she said and I quickly but lovingly took her foot and began kissing and licking it all over, licking her shoe and sucking on the heel. After a few moments, she had me take the shoe off, and I then licked and kissed and caressed her foot, sucking on each toe through the nylon of her stocking. After she was satisfied that I had worshipped that foot enough, she replaced it with her other one, which got the exact same attention.

After licking and sucking on her feet for several minutes, my mistress had me stand up and put my own high heels on, which I had brought with me in my toy bag. She then had me strut around in them, because she always liked to see me walking around looking like the little bitch slut she had turned me into. “So, are you ready for your surprise?” she asked as I came to a stop in front of her. I replied that I was. “Very well,” she told me. She then put a blindfold on me and told me to stand there, and I would soon find out what my surprise was. Or, to be more exact, who.

After standing there a moment, I heard another set of high heels on the floor, walking into the bedroom. I felt a pair of hands brush my ass, then stroke up my arms and down my back very lightly, sending a shiver of pure erotic pleasure through me. “Hmmm…I think he liked that,” I heard a feminine voice say. “Let’s see if he likes this too.” I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and this unexpected visitor began kissing and licking my neck too, then moved up to my ears, nibbling on them and licking them, sticking her tongue in my ear also. My ears and neck are incredibly sensitive, and I nearly melted as she worked me over this way. She continued her assault on my erogenous zones by moving her hands up and playing with my nipples, squeezing and pinching them as she continued to kiss and lick and nibble my neck and ears. Pleasure surged through me, and it was all I could do to not collapse from the sensations, and my knees did buckle a couple of times.

“Yes, he does seem to like that,” Mistress said. “Let’s see if he likes this too.” As the visitor kept up what she was doing, I felt my mistress begin to fondle my dick through my panties. This went on for another couple of minutes, until I was as hard as I could possible get, and moaning with pleasure, just as a little slut would do. The visitor also turned my head to her, and gave me several passionate French kisses, doing her best to give me as much pleasure as possible without allowing me to pop.

Mistress then asked her visitor to stop for a moment, which disappointed me. She took off my blindfold and turned me around. “This is my friend,” she told me. “You will address her as Madam, and at least for tonight you are her little bitch as well, and must follow all her orders. Serve us both well, and you might get to have 2 mistresses permanently.” “Yes mistress,” I replied, and told Madam what an honor it was to serve a friend of my mistress. Madam was gorgeous too, wearing a blue teddy and nude stockings.

They then decided it was time to really torture me. I was made to lie down on the bed, and quickly had my wrists tied to the headboard. I then discovered just how good of friends they were, as they began kissing and caressing each other’s bodies. They stripped off each other’s clothes, while all I could do was watch and wish that I could touch them too, or touch myself. Madam then put on a strapon, and fucked Mistress from behind and in the missionary position, giving my mistress two powerful orgasms. They then took pity on me, as they stopped and told me that it was now time for me to make them cum until they didn’t want to cum anymore. Then they might grant me release.

First, Madam sat on my face. I knew exactly what to do, and began licking her for all I was worth, doing my best to fuck her with my tongue and suck on her clit. Her juices were soon flowing, and it didn’t take long at all for her to cum, soaking my face as she rubbed all over it. Mistress meanwhile was sucking on my dick, driving me crazy as she would stop anytime she felt I was getting close to cumming, warning me that if I came without permission that I would be punished. Madam rode my tongue to another orgasm, before repositioning herself slightly to make me lick her ass too. I licked her as best as I could, and was rewarded with her moans, as Mistress used her fingers to help make Madam cum for a third time.

“Okay, it’s my turn to ride your face,” Mistress told me. But, instead of my tongue, she wanted a dick, so she put my gag dildo inside my mouth and climbed on it, fucking herself with it until she came. Madam, after resting for a minute, began sucking on my cock before putting a cover on it. She then climbed on, and I had 2 beautiful mistresses riding me, one on my cock and one on the gag dildo. I heard them begin kissing too, and although I really couldn’t see it, I heard them moaning about touching each other’s breasts and clits as well. Eventually, they each came once more, and then both climbed off. By this time I was willing to do anything for relief, as Madam’s pussy had felt incredible, and it had taken all my willpower to obey my mistress and not cum yet.

“Hmmm….what should we do to him now?” Madam asked my mistress. “I want him to fuck me,” Mistress replied. But, I think he needs to be fucked too. Madam smiled, as she seemed to know exactly what Mistress had in mind.

Mistress let me loose from my restraints, and ordered me on my hands and knees on the bed. She then proceeded to apply lube to my ass, using a finger first, and then a butt plug. After the butt plug was in, she got on the bed on her back, and ordered me to fuck her missionary style. I immediately got between her legs and pushed my dick inside her amazing pussy, and began fucking her slowly as she wrapped her legs around me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Madam finish putting on a strapon dildo. She put a condom on it too, and applied lots of lube to it. I wondered exactly how this would work, and soon found out as she positioned herself behind me. She ordered me to stop for a second, and I felt Mistress wrap her legs around me even tighter. Madam then pulled the butt plug out of my ass, and placed the head of her strapon against my hole. She slowly pushed in, until she was all the way inside me. It felt incredible. “Ok, let’s get back to fucking,” she told me and began to fuck my ass, while I did my best to fuck Mistress at the same time. This was hard to do, and eventually Madam basically began fucking both of us, pushing me deeper into Mistress as she fucked me.

This went on for a few moments, before they decided we should try a different position. I pulled out, and Mistress got on her hands and knees for K9. I reentered her, and began fucking her as Madam continued fucking me. We got into sync after a minute. Madam would fuck me, then when she was all the way in me, would basically move my hips to help me fuck Mistress. Mistress and Madam both came again, but I was still not given permission and we eventually all pulled out of each other.

“Has he been a good little bitch?” Madam asked Mistress. “Should we let him cum?” Mistress seemed to think for a minute, and then said yes, she thought I had been good enough. “Would you like to do the honors?” Mistress asked Madam. Madam said she would, and pushed me onto my back and climbed on my dick. She began to ride me, leaning down and again giving my ears and neck lots of attention, whispering into my ear what a good little bitch I was, how much she had loved fucking my ass and riding my face and many other dirty things. She also kissed me passionately, driving me crazy. “You have to ask Madam for permission,” Mistress said as this continued, and I quickly begged Madam to let me cum. This went on for another minute or two, until Madam had cum one more time. She then climbed off of me and pulled off the cover and began licking my cock and jacking me off. “Okay, you can cum now,” she said as she kept it up. It only took me a few seconds, and I came, my cum going all over her hand and my stomach. She then took one lick of my cum, before putting her hand to my mouth and making me lick the rest off. After I had licked it all off her hand, and she had scooped up the cum on my stomach and made me eat it too, she gave me a deep French kiss, so that we would share a little of the taste.

Mistress, as she likes to do, had not allowed me to take off my panties this entire time, just moving them out of the way. They were now soaked with both of their juices. “I think you should drive home like that,” she told me. That way I would feel their wetness all the way home. So she made me get dressed that way, without really cleaning up.

Mistress and Madam began making out again as I dressed, and it was clear that they would continue their party after I left. They did let me join in for a moment before leaving, each kissing me passionately and all three of us sharing a tongue kiss as well. “We’ll discuss if you’re going to become Madam’s permanent slave too,” Mistress told me as she led me to the door. I left, knowing that I was a very lucky slave, whether I was just slave to one of them or both.