To BOOTS and Before anybody gets all crazy about it

Boots Review is correct. I did ditch him after he came over. I had asked him not to bring a friend and then he did. Then, he said the friend did NOT know I was a working girl, and later the truth came out when he asked if I had a friend he could see. Of course, I was upset about it, but acted cool because I had been there for over an hour and had not been paid (of course I wanted my money) I called her over and he flaked so boots was to see her and me ( I think he felt bad she came over for nothing). (For me, Karma later, my car got towed probably 20 min after I left) I knew I was wrong to ditch him, but then I sent him and email to do something to make up for it and of course, to apologize for my rude behavior, and he never responded (I probably would not respond either). There really isn't anything else I could say about it. That's just what it was.
TO BOOTS: Im sorry boots, I did try to email to arrange a way to make it better. Besides the part where u freaked me out with someone else there and the little white lie, you were nice for the most part. Let me know if I can still fix it
Does not compute.
pepper.. happy to see you come on and explain. This is a freak thing it sounds like except for the part of him bringing a friend. That would freak me out too.
ya'll have a good day.. hope he takes up on your offer to make amends.
Pepper,

I assume that this "friend" was there before you took the money and dashed. The "friend" was ok to be around till the money changed hands.
Yes, when I got there he let me know. He did ask me in advance and I asked him not to bring a friend. I know it doesnt sound right, but he was very specific on what he wanted me to wear, that I should get my nails done ( usually I do it myself) etc. I spent my own money on this appointment before the appointment. So of course I wanted to get that back. I should have probably not gone overboard, but I wanted to look really pretty for him. It was already in my head at that point that I wasn't going to play so nice. I just wanted my money. Then u add a few drinks and I get into those " I don't give a fuck" modes. That's why I apologized, but I hope you can also see it from my point of view. I was wrong to leave and he was wrong to lie. If it is one thing I cant stand is people who lie. I can admit when I have done something wrong.
Mods.

The first sentence of this "response" indicates that Pepper has had access to the ROS portion of the review in question.

Pepper doesnt say "I know why Boots was unhappy" or we talked texted emailed and he told me why he was unhappy" etc.

Pepper says" Boots' review is correct. I did it (the conduct described in ROS)".

This is as betwixt and between as any situation I have ever seen on any board, but, bottom line, the fundamental purpose of the board requires something in the alerts section.

Boots, you could take care of this quickly and easily, and do Marissa a great big favor by clicking on the "alerts" tab and describing your session.
I have no access to anything dude. I just knew what I did. Duh!
I have no access to anything dude. I just knew what I did. Duh! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Well his story is a bit different than yours.
Ok this entire thing is totally whack. I read this before I read the Review. Flinde good chap, I think you are misinterpreting what Pepper is trying to convey with her opening statement. Then again maybe I am but hear me out. When she says Boots Review is correct yadda yadda yadda. The way I see it is she knows Boots put up a review and obviously knows what happened because she was there; now when she starts her statement it could be seen that she is only assuming that she know exactly Boots is going post what happened during their meeting, so going on this assumption she confidently writes Booth review is correct...then goes on to describe what she remembers took place and at the same time admits to what she did. Also if you read carefully, the stories sounds similar yet different, in Peppers story there is an extra Male involved in case you missed that.
Pepper is publicly apologizing for her behavior but at the same time outing Boots little indiscretion. Bottom line, they both done wrong.
Too bad this seems it will turn into a he said she said fiasco and nothing will be accomplished.
Boots Review is correct. I did ditch him after he came over. I had asked him not to bring a friend and then he did. Then, he said the friend did NOT know I was a working girl, and later the truth came out when he asked if I had a friend he could see. Of course, I was upset about it, but acted cool because I had been there for over an hour and had not been paid (of course I wanted my money) I called her over and he flaked so boots was to see her and me ( I think he felt bad she came over for nothing). (For me, Karma later, my car got towed probably 20 min after I left) I knew I was wrong to ditch him, but then I sent him and email to do something to make up for it and of course, to apologize for my rude behavior, and he never responded (I probably would not respond either). There really isn't anything else I could say about it. That's just what it was.
TO BOOTS: Im sorry boots, I did try to email to arrange a way to make it better. Besides the part where u freaked me out with someone else there and the little white lie, you were nice for the most part. Let me know if I can still fix it Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Yes, when I got there he let me know. He did ask me in advance and I asked him not to bring a friend. Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Should Boots had brought a friend over, hell no, specially if told so ahead of time by the provider. Should that give the right to said provider to take the money and run? NO. If this happened the way its stated in this post then Pepper should not have gone on with the session or told him straight forward that the guy had to leave.

It seems things were going to work out fine for Boots and his friend and his friend bailed. So Boots decided to see both ladies and thats when Pepper bailed.

I spent my own money on this appointment before the appointment. So of course I wanted to get that back. I should have probably not gone overboard, but I wanted to look really pretty for him. It was already in my head at that point that I wasn't going to play so nice. I just wanted my money. Then u add a few drinks and I get into those " I don't give a fuck" modes. That's why I apologized, but I hope you can also see it from my point of view. I was wrong to leave and he was wrong to lie. If it is one thing I cant stand is people who lie. I can admit when I have done something wrong. Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
I don't know if I can see it from a point a view where i think this is right. I understand Pepper put in her money to look pretty for the appointment (but thats what all providers do) and all providers want their money also. But I don't see how any of that justifies taking a hobbyist's money and not providing any services. Boots was wrong to lie, but if you can't stand people that lie then tell him, sorry dude date is over and move on. It seems it did not come out that way since you tried to set up his friend with Marissa. When his friend bailed out now Boots is thinking that he gets to see two pretty ladies rather than just one. Instead he paid for two and only got one.

I think Boots should take Pepper up on her offer to make it up to him. If she does not then i think an Alert should be posted, the fact is, she took the money without providing any services, its a cash and dash situation. His lie does not excuse what she did.

Pepper is well known around this community and I've seen her before and that's why I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, so I hope it gets worked out. But if Pepper does not come through with making it up (assuming Boots contacts her) then this would leave a huge question mark about Pepper, in my opinion.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Both sides have been reported. The rest of us can take that information and be informed.