The First PM/Text/Call...How Do You Do it?

My initial contact is always by email or PM and goes something like this:

- Introduce myself and why I'm contacting her - picture, ad, post, thread.
- Brief description - age, height/weight - her chance to bow out gracefully if she's not interested
- Desired appt time, length, and type (if applicable). I never contact a provider unless I want to schedule a session.
- References including approx. date of our session and provider handle.
- Maybe a line or two of witty banter although I'm probably not as funny as I think I am.

If she responds, great! If not, I move on.
I feel your pain Eva....and how!
I've heard it before that established ladies don't like to post. Cause they have to deal with all the BS inquires like me

It may be a shock but some guys like to be pre screened for a future visit and not no the exact time they will be available.

And if you ladies don't post a general location...that will def not be me inquiring for a screening to all the ladies that don't know where they are ...like kindal
I want to know where, when and how much.

A typical text conversation:

Me: Hello XX, where are you?
response: R u law enforcement
Me: No
response: Age color job
Me: 35 white sandwich maker
response: How long u wanna come over for
Me: 30
response: No
Me: too short of time?
response: I miss understood
response: Yeah 30 is fine
response: 150
Me: fine with me
response: What
Me: Yes
response: Oookkk
Me: Where are you?

Painful! I'd love for all of us to define a shorthand to reduce the pain and delay.

Me: Hey XX, where? for 30, $? (35 white nle)
response: 150, preston & bush at 12:30pm
Me: omw

done.

Obviously there are variations but can't we all just understand what we want and get to the point?
I've heard it before that established ladies don't like to post. Cause they have to deal with all the BS inquires like me

It may be a shock but some guys like to be pre screened for a future visit and not no the exact time they will be available.

And if you ladies don't post a general location...that will def not be me inquiring for a screening to all the ladies that don't know where they are ...like kindal Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It's Kendall..... I post my general location in all my ads.. so, perhaps some of you guys are just picture surfing and not reading? Say it ain't so.
I want to know where, when and how much.

A typical text conversation:

Me: Hello XX, where are you?
response: R u law enforcement
Me: No
response: Age color job
Me: 35 white sandwich maker
response: How long u wanna come over for
Me: 30
response: No
Me: too short of time?
response: I miss understood
response: Yeah 30 is fine
response: 150
Me: fine with me
response: What
Me: Yes
response: Oookkk
Me: Where are you?

Painful! I'd love for all of us to define a shorthand to reduce the pain and delay.

Me: Hey XX, where? for 30, $? (35 white nle)
response: 150, preston & bush at 12:30pm
Me: omw

done.

Obviously there are variations but can't we all just understand what we want and get to the point? Originally Posted by Sameraux
Well, most ladies here have showcases and post ads.....is that info NOT listed anywhere? I don't discuss rates because it's there to be found....who the heck are you trying to see? Do you have recent references? Your first scenario was crazy. Too bad hobby etiquette isn't etched in stone somewhere. It's not rocket science. SMH.
Hi again Kendall. It's me again and you sure do. And you have a great smile :-) but you're so far :-( .. Maybe ladies can put this rainbow info in their avatar or sig line like I kinda do.

Please ladies...keep it simple for all the dumbasses like me.

Thank you, T
I tell them my dick is hard and something needs to be done about that.

Lol, I joke.
It depends on whether I'm trying to get prescreened for a future appointment or set something up that day.

Here's a text I sent out today:
Good morning, A,
I'm interested in an appointment at about 5:45 on Friday. Would you be interested and available? If so, please let me know approximately where you are located, and what additional information you require. Thank you.

A prescreening request would be similar:

Good morning, A,
I'm not interested in an appointment right away, but I am looking to spend some time with someone in the near future. If you are interested, please let me know approximately where you are located and what additional information you might require of me. Thank you.

I only see ladies that are on P411 and send requests through there unless I've been personally introduced by a current provider in a duo. Then screening is usually already done.
Of course there are exceptions, and those who want to be "pre-screened" for an imagined day - but in this instance, I'm curious about same/next day appointment requests.

I see quite a few examples here that are the prime example of the " K.I.S.S" theory, and it's more than refreshing!

Thank you Sweet Kendall for having the balls (figuratively speaking) to comment! Thank you to all you gents for commenting as well!
I only see ladies that are on P411 and send requests through there. Originally Posted by micktoz
+1 Bingo

I don't eccie PM/Text/Call/email FIRST. I send them a P411 message or Appointment request. If it's the message, I will say: I have read all your reviews, eccie profile, AD's on Eccie, and your P411 profile. Please read my profile and detailed BIO to see if we are compatible. My P411 OK's with phone numbers are a click away. If i am approved, i would be interested in an hour visit, tomorrow afternoon, around 3pm. If it's the appointment request, the date/time/session length are already plugged in. My phone number is listed at the bottom of my BIO, please text me with your approval and confirmation of the time.

CG
I have some unexpired coupons for Tide and Brillo Pads that are burning a hole
in my pocket.....How you doin!!
I usually give them my name (eccie handle or middle name), tell them I want to meet. I ask when they're available. After that, if I have a question about rates, menu, etc. I'll ask.
I don't see ladies that are not on p411. I most always suggest they read my profile to ascertain if we are compatible. I dont mind being turned down ahead of time that saves time for both and i'm almost assured of a good appt. My profile clearly states minimum likes. But some have responded "that you require may be a deal breaker". It's all good using pre screening.