Where can I find a provider with a nice butt like this?

Right Here Originally Posted by Fantastical
I can vouch for this. Had a session with her where she wore her minidress like in her pics. That dress accentuated every curve. The view of her ass peaking out from underneath the hem of that dress was amazing in the nearby mirror. She has a tight little waist to hold onto also.
but my assets are far from perfect, as a matter of fact my assets are HUGE!!!

Nevertheless I took these just now Originally Posted by Kimber Rose

Damn Kim you're back? Call me!
I tried pming already. Clear your inbox boo
  • NYr
  • 09-18-2017, 07:14 AM
BLM and tiatate: Take it else where.
Two words: Allegra Hope.
Lmao I'm far to educated to have a pimp loser. You wish. I have my own website , and upscale ads. I must have the best pimp in the world if that was the case. You are still PRESSED I see. Let it go.
This website must be your livelyhood huh? Is this the only place you can be heard?
Here, come sit on my brown leather couch, tell me all about how bad your day was honey. Originally Posted by tiatate
I guess you missed those English lessons during that whole MastersDegree pursuit. If one had said such a degree, one "might" talk/write with less "hood." Of course, my scope of reference is not merely limited to this post. Perhaps a peek at Wakeup's BP thread might be of enlightenment.... js
I'm nice butt, sexxy legs
your butts not that great.......sorry to say
but my assets are far from perfect, as a matter of fact my assets are HUGE!!!

Nevertheless I took these just now Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
God is Good! Wow KR looking good ma.
Thats funny, cause my PAID hooker website just grabbed you IP address. Thanks for visiting
Im not the one you want babe. Stay in your lane. Originally Posted by tiatate
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2176105

Now they can see what you do with the information
Don't have the ass your looking for but this has been Entertaining reading for sure !!
I have a nice curvy butt as I have been told an you can see from my reviews! New in town as well!
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2017, 09:37 PM
I have a nice curvy butt as I have been told an you can see from my reviews! New in town as well!
Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Looks great from here 👍
Heh
Thank you blm69 hope your well!