Another Hillary Accomplishment to write home about...

I didn't know Hillary was a governor. I know she quit her job as a senator and she quit her job as a Secretary of State when things got rough.

Hillary's mini series gets cancelled and Sarah gets ANOTHER series. Sarah is beating Hillary and Katie Couric right now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
BRILLIANT!!!!

Go Palin!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Look around, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. The majority of Americans are idiots. More than 53%. You don't realize it, because you are one of them.

You agree with IBIdiot, then?
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Along with 53 percent of American voters.

But while we're at it, Twat of the Year, please list your accomplishments. Start with the GED... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well, he can't, he doesn't have an education that high .. but JD should hire him as his writer anyway
FuckZup can always be counted upon to set the bar low. The OP was about Hillary Clinton, you know, the woman who wants to be the president. Now I know that democrats are easy, they'll vote for anyone with a nice smile and a hook but we're not you. If COG wants to run for president then I'll care about his accomplishments but let's keep our eyes on the ball. This is about anyone who wants to be the president. When the GOP makes their decision then we can look at that person but as you idiots have said so many times, all you have is Hillary.
Not sure what you are missing? The strategy is to eliminate certain laws that imprison people for victimless, non-violent acts that the repubs support.

No law, no crime, no imprisonment. Originally Posted by nwarounder
OK - sounds good.
Not sure what you are missing? The strategy is to eliminate certain laws that imprison people for victimless, non-violent acts that the repubs support.

No law, no crime, no imprisonment. Originally Posted by nwarounder
How about those laws that dems support like free speech (not political correctness), free will (being opposed to gay marriage like Obama 2009), and just freedom in general (Obamacare)?

Under democratic regimes people have lost their freedom (the film maker that Obama said was responsible for Benghazi), their income (bakers and CEOs of software companies), and their lives (Miriam Carey) at the hands of an oppressive government.

Now you can take exception to the above but a smart person would give us examples of where it occurred under GOP regimes instead going all snark. Good luck with that. Oh, if it occurred in California then it was under a democratic regime even if Bush was President. It has to be a local response.

I just heard that Filthy Filner was out of the joint. Had a couple of nice tats.
its not necessarily what I want, its what's going to happen because the GOP can't field a player capable of stopping a woman ..
Originally Posted by CJ7
Good point. The GOP couldn't stop Obama.
Attached Images File Type: png obama - first girl president.png (157.8 KB, 24 views)
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Good point. The GOP couldn't stop Obama. Originally Posted by filbone

the GOP can't stop a faucet with a slow drip
I guess the Tea Party will have to rescue the GOP. McCain and Romney were squishy moderates and their actions since the elections have proven that.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 09:55 AM
I guess the Tea Party will have to rescue the GOP. McCain and Romney were squishy moderates and their actions since the elections have proven that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

the tea party candidate capable of winning a general election hasn't been born yet ... keep guessing
Look around, we have got Tea Party governors, representatives and senators. I suppose you believe the same thing about women and black people right? You're a bigot CJ.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Look around, we have got Tea Party governors, representatives and senators. I suppose you believe the same thing about women and black people right? You're a bigot CJ. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I said GENERAL ELECTION you dumbass
A general election is when you elect those people. Now if you had said (this is your fault dummy) federal elections or presidential elections (but you didn't) then I might have a different response. I might say that only one Tea Party person has ever run in a federal election and there was no named Tea Party yet.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 10:08 AM
A general election is when you elect those people. Now if you had said (this is your fault dummy) federal elections or presidential elections (but you didn't) then I might have a different response. I might say that only one Tea Party person has ever run in a federal election and there was no named Tea Party yet. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you brought up McCain and Romney dumbass