New Video of Ray Rice Punch.....Ravens Release Him

• WTF
  • 09-10-2014, 12:49 AM
You're making my point, WPF. You have a strange set of standards. So you're a pro athlete, and a woman spits at you, so you can endanger her life with impunity. The same way a coach can hide the sexual misconduct of his staff.

You're creepy, WPF. No wonder you won that poll - what was it? Creepiest poster on Eccie? No, that wasn't it. Maybe you remember.

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I remember you hitting on me you old queer. The only poll you won was JD's tiny pecker poll.

Next I remember that you were not the DA in the Ray Rice case. Were you I'd tend to listen to your whining a tad more.

I seem to remember that Paterno died before he could answer charges in a court of law.

So while you and your lynch mob may love to speculate. ...I like to try and hear a few more
facts before hanging a SOB.

Kinda like with tty his cop in Ferguson.

She could hit him, spit on him, kick at him, it makes no difference. He can not hit her. Period. He has to retreat. In a fucking elevator? To where?

That is just the way it is.

Men don't hit women. I agree, but if attacked by the female a man has the right to defend himself (and I am not saying RR was acting in self-defense, I am responding to your general statements of universal application. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have yet to see a self-defense provision in a penal code that sets one standard for a female and another for a male. Can you direct me to one?
I have yet to see a self-defense provision in a penal code that sets one standard for a female and another for a male. Can you direct me to one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The liberals are working on it. That Penal Code will also include a proviso prohibiting news organizations from reporting the race of an attacker if by so doing it "perpetuates outdated stereotypes and tends to induce further antiquated attitudes among the ignorant".
What gets me about all this is...

They already knew he knocked her out and he was punished already. Whether the punishment was appropriate or not is debatable.

Now this video comes out and everyone freaks out again that he hit her.

What did they think the first time they saw her conscience? That he farted in a closed elevator?

I'm not defending his actions... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Correct. He already admitted to knocking her out. They both admitted to hitting each other. From what I've read, other than the spitting, there is nothing new.

Goodell fined Ray $60K and suspended him two games. There was an agreement that Ray enter a treatment program which he's agreed to. Kicking Ray out of the league isn't going to stop one non-NFL domestic abuse case. The clamor for a new commissioner is ridiculous. Condi Rice has no business running the NFL.

Trey Gowdy should let TMZ try to recover those lost Lerner e-mails.

Frankly I'm tired of the NFL becoming this trendsetting, neo-political correctness organization where everything's a penalty. Defensive Guys swiping a QB's helmet after trying to block a pass - penalty. DB gets his feet tied up with a WR -penalty. WR catches the ball over the middle and lowers his head, DB has no other option but to hit him in the head - penalty. It's getting ridiculous.
Why not put Anita Hill in charge? What the fuck is anyone going to do about it? I'm not sure anyone even really knows why they root for sports teams anymore - bunch of overpaid fucking mercenaries with made up public relations images who usually live and grew up somewhere besides where they play, who do the occasional United Way photo op, and expect the world to adore them no matter what.
It is a stupid, fucked up enterprise.
For all we know..these people treat each other all the time like this.

For all we know....it could be their foreplay with each other.

Ever hear of sadomasochism?

Maybe she needs a donkey punch to get her hot before the cattle prodding and ass fuck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hahaha, You're probably right. Plus did you notice how big that bitch is. She's a couple inches taller than Ray and probably can dole out as much punishment as he can. They deserve each other.

Jim
At least he didn't bite her ear.