I've Never Done THIS before.

I don't thinck I'm the "you" in the previous post. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

No wasn't referring to you ChicagoBoy. Was talking this idiot, ZERO FUN in DFW. Sorry.
I'll save you this one.

You gotta stop mixing up quotes and figure out which personality is controlling this here, it's getting confusing keeping up.

Why would I go read any other thread when I'm talking about the issues you've brought up HERE yourself? Why do I need to do work to know you're not as nuts as she is when you came HERE with your paltry information?

"I'm not going to tell you why you shouldn't get your kids vaccinated, YOU go read the research!" ... Yeah, we should totally be worried about the other girl and not your crazy drama at allllllllllllllllll. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

If you are too lazy to read things for yourself, and then you ask other people to spell it out for you and then tell other people they are drama when they spell it out for you because you are too lazy...then maybe you should start learning to READ FOR YOURSELF.

Start being a big boy, put your big boy pants on and READ FOR YOURSELF.

I didn't even bother to read the rest of what you wrote, and I doubt anyone else did either. It looks like insane ramblings. Everyone else read the thread in Houston and knows what I am talking about.
If you are too lazy to read things for yourself, and then you ask other people to spell it out for you and then tell other people they are drama when they spell it out for you because you are too lazy...then maybe you should start learning to READ FOR YOURSELF.

Start being a big boy, put your big boy pants on and READ FOR YOURSELF.

I didn't even bother to read the rest of what you wrote, and I doubt anyone else did either. It looks like insane ramblings. Everyone else read the thread in Houston and knows what I am talking about. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Who said anything about being too lazy to read things? I read everything here. You're the one bringing up what you've done, said, and had happen in other threads. I've simply questioned how that was applicable with what you've been saying about this person in here. Not my fault you can't provide adequate details and their relevancy; especially when they make you look as bad as the person you're trying to call out. Yeesh, not a good look.

I also love the irony of you telling me to be a big boy and read for myself, then say you didn't bother to read something. Start living up to your name, be a curvy girl and but your plus sized pants on and READ FOR YOURSELF.

That little birdie in your ear again? Sounds like you didn't heed their advice the first time~
Who said anything about being too lazy to read things? I read everything here. You're the one bringing up what you've done, said, and had happen in other threads. I've simply questioned how that was applicable with what you've been saying about this person in here. Not my fault you can't provide adequate details and their relevancy; especially when they make you look as bad as the person you're trying to call out. Yeesh, not a good look.

I also love the irony of you telling me to be a big boy and read for myself, then say you didn't bother to read something. Start living up to your name, be a curvy girl and but your plus sized pants on and READ FOR YOURSELF.

That little birdie in your ear again? Sounds like you didn't heed their advice the first time~ Originally Posted by FunInDFW
If you read it for yourself then you wouldn't have to have it clarified.

READ FOR YOURSELF. Is that concise enough for you?
If you read it for yourself then you wouldn't have to have it clarified.

READ FOR YOURSELF. Is that concise enough for you? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I read everything here.
You seem to have a hard time understand the difference between here and there. Can the other CurvyKatie come back? The one that actually understood words?
Hey here is an idea...maybe you should go READ IT YOURSELF???
Hey here is an idea...maybe you should go READ IT YOURSELF??? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
To what end? There's nothing that needs clarification from what I originally asked you about. You've made the drama you brought here clear after I asked.

You cried foul about a problem with the OP. Got called out on it being a quite normal thing. Then changed what you were saying was the problem while bringing in drama as proof. I questioned the proof and it turned out to be non-relevant drama. What is still unclear?
To what end? There's nothing that needs clarification from what I originally asked you about. I made the drama I brought here clear after I asked cause I didn't want to go read it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
FTFY. You're welcome

The only drama in this thread is what you have made up yourself.

Is it normal to threaten to out people's information?

But honestly it will all make sense to you, if you go and READ IT YOURSELF.
Hey here is an idea...go READ IT YOURSELF.
I filled out her booking form and she sent me back a map with what she believes is my exact address. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

You're welcome Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Hey you know ChicagoBoy provided the links for you...so you can go...and...guess what?

READ IT YOURSELF.
Love ypur pics but he got your face totally out of focus. lmao! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Lmao
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2176105 Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I know. Some don't want to read for themselves.
She must have their IP