Let's hear it from the gent's what your Girl on Girl Fantasy

Well fuck me with a baseball bat. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I'm thinking that will be for those who didn't make the first orgy..:weep ing:
I'm game..Sounds like a challenge that I cannot resist!! Originally Posted by EastDago
Mmmm im so excited!!!
wait please tell me you really didnt put this in action without me!!! ill be sad and hott all by myself lol
wait please tell me you really didnt put this in action without me!!! ill be sad and hott all by myself lol Originally Posted by sexialexis86
I wasn't invited either. *sobs*

Maybe you and I can drown each other's sorrow together.
Dont be sad we can all have one great big orgy. You ladies could do that as long as I can watch Yeah Alexis we'll all be meeting soon,I look forward to it
Hey hey now I want in too
I wasn't invited either. *sobs*

Maybe you and I can drown each other's sorrow together. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

:wavet owel2: yes Im ready and my tears dryed up soooo fast ! lol
Hey hey now I want in too Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
since weve been left out i guess we have to start a new circle ...so far me you and sophia seem to be in on this one anyone else???lol
since weve been left out i guess we have to start a new circle ...so far me you and sophia seem to be in on this one anyone else???lol Originally Posted by sexialexis86
WOW - Very nice!!!
since weve been left out i guess we have to start a new circle ...so far me you and sophia seem to be in on this one anyone else???lol Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Oh it's on now
SexyASSDEvyn and HeavenlyHayden...oh my lord...you better have magnums to cum to this gun fight. I have not had the pleasure but I know men that have tried. I just cant seem to get enough time to get to Dallas and try
Getting to the party late but here goes. Holly of Houston and PR Sandra would be an ideal fantasy. Worth the price of admission.
Can this be a threesome with me involved?
I'm like the Lone Ranger... when I ride I ride alone Kemo Sabe...
Dont be sad we can all have one great big orgy. You ladies could do that as long as I can watch Yeah Alexis we'll all be meeting soon,I look forward to it Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
This could be a LOT of fun. I'm coming to town the weekend of the 17th with Miss Sophie Bella (http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1261)... maybe we could so something then and she could get in on the fun? But I imagine you folks might not be able to wait that long....