Lol to funny

No seriously. You sure there's no relation here, Slim?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1385057

Here's the regular version for those of you who don't leave your desks:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1385057
Alright I'm confused....are we talking about DallasDoc, Doc Dallas, Dallas lock or Dallas dick?
What's up doc?
Why will one person get so mad about this post if he is a fake lol a fake would not get mad and call me out my name because of this post if it's not really the person I am speaking on now how many fake will get mad for damaging there fake name only people that will get mad is the only people you speaking about a little education for yall Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Damn glad I'm educated now! WTF?
Dame tortpicker me too thought your D was in your head
Lol I see she must be hot for her to be on your mind lol but I don't know her at all but life is busy don't have time to read all that I leave the labor work up to you big girl nice day let me get back to my life and not entertaining the world. Ha Ha so many people concern about my opinion on the race remark but if people seat here and entertain everyday they have no life. So what can I say if it was a faker and not Dallas Doc then the faker really put in time and. Energy in to been angry cause he was expose with thing he said I tell you that faker need a award he is the best imposter on somebody name that' don't belong to him ������������

Take A Bow��������
Dame tortpicker me too thought your D was in your head Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
hell I don't even understand that...in going back to school. Lol
You must confused with someone elsee slim cause this guy has been my regular since i began eccie i have mixed children so dont you thinm he would have something to me it has to be someone else. I spoke to him last night he has never lied to me. He has been a member before i came him and is very respected by me so yes i would likw to look at those text that you claim dallas doc leave this alone doll focus on your career. Cant wait to see you again
None of us would like to admit when it happens, but it seems you were duped, are confused, or possibly have your own agenda. Either way, you have shown zero proof and it's not cool to do things like this to folks when you obviously don't have the evidence necessary to prove it. I'm sure you wouldn't think it grand if a gentleman started saying you were a psycho crazy woman, would you? I mean, you're not, are you? If so, my bad and carry on.
If you are calling someone out or throwing someone under the bus that is not guilty of what your accusing them of...yes they will be mad/upset/offended especially if they know they aren't really guilty. OP you keep saying we all here on ECCIE don't have a life but this thread is is like 9 pages long....and majority of those posts are from you. This site is for entertainment purposes..you never know...ECCIE might be for some what facebook is for others. I appreciate you letting us know that someone with similar name...or using DallasDoc's name has contacted you and is making racist comments towards you.....however...I really do think that the members here do have for the most part good intentions. Multiple people have basically said the same things in different ways....and that is that its more than likely not THE DallasDoc rather someone using his handle and refs in order to move up in the community or whatever reason someone might do that. It seems to me that your trusting and believing what this racist asshole is telling you through a text.....rather than what multiple respected members of our little community are telling you. As far as Texas..or Dallas goes...yes we have pimps...just like we have hoes...and I guarantee you any state or larger city that you go to....you will encounter pimps. I personally was born and raised in Dallas, TX....i absolutely love it here. If you don't like it....don't come here anymore...or post on our board. No offense to you...but just like others have stated you are drawing unwanted negative attention to be tied to your handle....you might not come to texas...or dallas for that matter...but you are somewhere...and somewhere there are clients looking you up..reading your posts to get a feel for what type of person you are. Hope things get better for you in the future...best of luck....and always hobby safe
When keeping real goes wrong lol
This is almost as good as the Kenwood stereo thread.
Your grill is the epitome of elegance, your ebonics are the height of culture, and the way you have carried yourself here is the very definition of poise.

Oh, If only Tennyson were alive to capture your essence in words!
You attract whatever you want to.....what's the saying...you are what you eat lol...or birds of a feather flock together..ijs
I've seen Dallas Doc and I do not recall hearing any insulting racist remarks. While it's never ok to say anything bad about anybody, some people will push us to it. I want to hear the whole conversation before I go all ninja assassin on him. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Note to self... add ninja assassin to list of fantasies... SEM role play...