Fancy's Irish Palace of Pleasure has gone the way of Atlantis -- underwater!

It is with great sadness that I write this. My amorous apartment and private pleasure enclave for the last 5 years sustained grave damage in Monday's flooding, and has gone the way of Atlantis and Lemuria, disappearing beneath the waters, gone but not forgotten.

I am thankful that, unlike many families in Houston, this wasn't my primary residence, but it has been the place I've spent the most time at for half a decade. Those of you who have visited my wee corner of the planet realize that it meant a lot to me. I put a great deal of thought, effort, and pride into the furnishings, decor, and amenities. It wasn't JUST a place to meet for carnality, but was an extension of my Celtic heritage, the center of the Sassy Irish Lassie Experience, a unique environment I treasured as my homage to the Emerald Isle.

The last few days have been a blur of sorting, drying, cleaning, packing, and carting. I have to completely vacate so that repairs can be made, and those may take weeks. There is no space available for my transfer within the same complex, so what I can salvage is going into storage. Fortunately, most of my furnishings were heavy oak or iron, the water didn't rise to the dizzying heights that it did in many other places on the north side, and it didn't stay long, so quite a bit can be saved, including much of my cherished costume and art collections. (Those of you ladies and gentlemen who graced my massive antique iron bed know that it could withstand WWIII, but heck, that sucker is going to be a witch to move!)

This has been a daunting situation physically, financially, and emotionally. (Brings back nightmarish memories of the Montgomery County flood of 1994, when I lost my home prior to the Irish Chihuahua Refuge, some of my beloved pets, and 90% of everything I owned. Can't believe I'm dealing with another aquatic disaster!) I ask for indulgence and patience, as it will take me a while to literally slog through this. I need to devote all of my time at present to completing the recovery and relocation of my belongings, then dealing with insurance, the apartment management, searching for new decadent digs...

I will unavailable for entertaining for at least a week, possibly 2, and after that it will have to be outcall or, heavy sigh, I'll have to host at a hotel until I can secure another risque residence, which might be challenging at an affordable price as many other displaced people will also be looking. Providers, if you need a reference from me, I would encourage you to contact other ladies first if possible, but if that isn't feasible, please TEXT or CALL me, as I no longer have Internet access at my shell of an incall.

In fact, anyone needing to contact me, please understand that I will have limited time for correspondence for a wee bit, late evenings mostly.

Really going to miss my garden. My place had an amazing walled courtyard patio unlike any other apartment complex I've ever come across. I had a huge umbrella that covered the entire area, and I filled it with large tropical fruit and flowering plants, dragon sculpture, hand-blown glass lighting, and iron benches that I made good use of from time to time. Can't imagine what will be able to replace that exclusive erotic retreat. It's the reason I chose that particular apartment to begin with.

Anyway, that is all. Thanks.

Really going to miss my garden. .[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Is the John paying for a tourist attraction or for pussy when he sees you?
Sorry to hear that Fancy, it sounds like it was a unique and very cool incall. Hopefully you'll be back in no time!
I know "just" is a four letter word. But she just needs to wait it out and move back into the "updated" apartment....the same or better on location.

It was just February when we heard THIS quandary.

The answer is clear to me.

But I'm just a Tard

Edit: or maybe it's time for a hot tub
Is the John paying for a tourist attraction or for pussy when he sees you? Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
My clients have never been "Johns" to me, and I have always marketed myself as a "companion" and not solely as a provider. I was realistic when I started down this road 9 years ago; as a mature BBW, I knew that it was unlikely I could compete at the same level with all of the younger, more traditionally shapely ladies of lust, so I set out to appeal to a niche audience wanting a complete and unique package, with pussy part of it, yes, but not the whole enchilada. I offered MORE. I seem to have succeeded, or I wouldn't still be around.

You may not understand, sir, but those who see me do, and that's the important detail. There is a flavor for every taste bud, and matters not if I please all palates, just a few.
I knew that it was unlikely I could compete at the same level with all of the younger, more traditionally shapely ladies of lust Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

This is Houston,,,No one competes that well,,,There is no level to rise above swamp land.
I know "just" is a four letter word. But she just needs to wait it out and move back into the "updated" apartment....the same or better on location.

It was just February when we heard THIS quandary.

The answer is clear to me.

But I'm just a Tard

Edit: or maybe it's time for a hot tub Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I guess I had a "cold tub" inside my living room!

I have talked to the complex management, and it would be a long wait as nothing workable at a similar price point is coming available in the foreseeable future. As for returning to the exact same unit after repairs, I'm a wee bit upset with the management, who informed me that I would STILL be charged rent for the entire time to hold it, no break at all even though I have to move everything out and wouldn't be able to use the place for weeks. Quite frankly, part of the fault was theirs for not fixing the drains and gutters on my patio as I had previously requested, and I may have a grievance issue for my insurance company to address. (The management company recently changed hands and evidently my prior complaints got "lost." I kept copies, however.)

But really, if a place floods once, it will likely do so again. As much as it pains me, I will not go back to the same unit. Kind of afraid that mold spores might remain in the walls, depending on what type of fix-it job they do. Is an APARTMENT, after all, and they are notorious for slap-it-up work. My confidence is low in their effectiveness right now.

Maybe this will turn out to be lucky and I'll find that new place with room for a hot tub!
This is Houston,,,No one competes that well,,,There is no level to rise above swamp land. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow

If ur not happy with Houston goto San Fran You'll fit right in they luv salty pussies
If ur not happy with Houston goto San Fran You'll fit right in they luv salty pussies Originally Posted by maineblame
Better than the stinky pussies in Houston, right?
I guess I had a "cold tub" inside my living room!

I have talked to the complex management, and it would be a long wait as nothing workable at a similar price point is coming available in the foreseeable future. As for returning to the exact same unit after repairs, I'm a wee bit upset with the management, who informed me that I would STILL be charged rent for the entire time to hold it, no break at all even though I have to move everything out and wouldn't be able to use the place for weeks. Quite frankly, part of the fault was theirs for not fixing the drains and gutters on my patio as I had previously requested, and I may have a grievance issue for my insurance company to address.

But really, if a place floods once, it will likely do so again. As much as it pains me, I will not go back to the same unit. Kind of afraid that mold spores might be missed in the repairs.

Maybe this will turn out to be lucky and I'll find that new place with room for a hot tub!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Everything including tragedy happens for a reason fancy. Maybe the universe is making room for a grander abode for ur wee chihuahuas
management, who informed me that I would STILL be charged rent for the entire time to hold it, no break at all even though I have to move everything out and wouldn't be able to use the place for weeks. .....
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
that's fucking ridiculous

they must want you GONE
Better than the stinky pussies in Houston, right? Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Who has a stank puss? Name them.
Who has a stank puss? Name them. Originally Posted by maineblame
^^^^^^^

that's fucking ridiculous

they must want you GONE Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Perhaps. I hold the maintenance to a higher standard than most folks there, and have lobbied for needed improvements to the entire property. I've never given them any problems, never been a day late. I recently found out that my floor plan is being rented by the new company for $100 more a month than the lease I signed with the old management. Their rep did give in a wee bit too easily when I asked to be let out of the new lease due to the current circumstances.
^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow

Or take ur own advice pussy cat