Can you guys please help me out?

I have officially launched my new site, but I need help!
Now that I have gotten my domain transferred, I would like opinions on the final touches.
Please give your input on what you think is the BEST picture for the cover page of my site.

Which one guys?
Picture #1 (Laying down) or Picture #2 (In the Chair)?

Feel free to visit my site to get a sense of the vibe I'm going for. One picture is currently the front, but I will work with sizing to make it more streamlined.

Vote in the poll above to help me out!
I like photo #1!
I like #2, but they're both beautiful. Congrats on getting your site up and going.
I prefer #1
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2017, 01:20 PM
The OP will out her clients and is BSC, check out her last drama threAD where she shows off her true colors, Anyone thinking of seeing her should research for your own good!

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2176105

Any untouched pics that show your natural self? I can't vote with Photoshop pics. post those up please
Your discretion is of up most importance to me. That's why my site is secured. Besides, this post is simply about deciding a home page picture?.

RTM

Have a great day BLM, I wish you the best!
I like photo #1! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I prefer #1 Originally Posted by Silverado9
Thanks Adrienne! #1 is my fav, just worried if its too provocative

I like #2, but they're both beautiful. Congrats on getting your site up and going. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thanks Ginger!
Awesome photos!! # 1 is my vote!!
Oh yes.. I see what you mean on too provocative! As in perhaps someone may "accidentally" open at work. Ha.. I think it's ok! Congrats on the new site!
I like #1 very beautiful
#1 is my fav, just worried if its too provocative Originally Posted by tiatate
#1 is not too provocative.. it would be too provocative if you were facing the camera with your legs apart, that would provoke me to masturbate, release with satisfaction, and deprive you of a session fee.. your business acumen is golden, your choice to face sideways as you did.

oh by the way, pic #1 gets my vote
I prefer #1
Photo #1....
Photo 1 gets me going and imagining daty...