HOUSTON COED MODERATION IS DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF THE SITE

As far as I can tell from my searches I can't find a resolution to this question below asked about posting a link to a ML post. A link is not providing material or content and everyone restricted will never get access. Earlier today I received a rule violation on this very thing and based on the response from my area's mod, I forwarded the appeal to Admin.

Since I am not sure how long it will take or if I will get an answer, I thought I would search the community for guidance. Either way I feel the rules could be given a few additions to make it more clearer.

Thanks.

The original post was about links to the ML and private "links or material".

Admin/Owner responses are only about private content (e.g. quotes).

Whether a link is accidentally revealed or not, non-PA members can't access the content if it's a link to ML content.

Yes, quotes in private tags can get botched, revealing private content, however, this does not address getting pointed for links to the ML.

What's the rule about links to the ML? Originally Posted by proteus317
As far as I can tell from my searches I can't find a resolution to this question below asked about posting a link to a ML post. A link is not providing material or content and everyone restricted will never get access. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Eccie does not allow members to post ML links outside of the Men's Lounge, whether you use private tags (correctly) or not.
Eccie does not allow members to post ML links outside of the Men's Lounge, whether you use private tags (correctly) or not. Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Thanks for the information and I appreciate the timely response. I am still confused about putting a URL link to a page that won't work. Although, like I always say "It is what it is!"

I will accept and move on.

Thanks again.
Ladies, please refer to the following about two of the gentlemen who posted in this thread:

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Ladies -CLICK HERE!!!!
That link didn't work...says I don't have permission to view.
That link didn't work...says I don't have permission to view. Originally Posted by alaine

Either you are not a Lady (That's not the case), or she is playing with me to explain why it is not OK to post links to private stuff even though it won't work.
Ladies, please refer to the following about two of the gentlemen who posted in this thread:

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Ladies -CLICK HERE!!!! Originally Posted by B Three
am I one of ?

oh wait "gentlemen"., I'm not, whew
As far as I can tell from my searches I can't find a resolution to this question below asked about posting a link to a ML post. A link is not providing material or content and everyone restricted will never get access. Earlier today I received a rule violation on this very thing and based on the response from my area's mod, I forwarded the appeal to Admin.

Since I am not sure how long it will take or if I will get an answer, I thought I would search the community for guidance. Either way I feel the rules could be given a few additions to make it more clearer.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Exchequer

Bumping a year old thread. Wow, this issue must have twisted and knotted your taint up good.