Putting folks on ignore

Ok did you like find God since yesterday...you're scaring me Naomi. HAAAAAAA love it! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I almost choked on my honey bun!! Uh no I found God after that lovely phone conversation we had .
Careful...some folks get testy when you post comments that don't coincide with their masterpiece of a thread.

LOL! Originally Posted by London Rayne
If this were the Island we would give you points for not making the LOL bigger. All of my threADs are masterpieces of shite. We had the under on this one getting locked before it got to six pages, so.... we kind of lost.
I thinck people also forget to say I'm sorry when they offend someone. I also thinck that insulting people is a form of therapy for some here and that is just sad. Wayward, don't you think that that's "Just plain mean?" I'm actually a naughty girl. My no BS approach has gotten me into trouble a lot around here so I am no Mother Teresa. I just like it when everyone is at peace not provider attacking provider, provider attacking hobbyist and hobbyist attacking hobbyist. We should be able to have a conversation and not make someone so angry that they have to actually use the ignore button.

Everyone has the right to use the ignore button. No one should get mad if they're put on ignore and if they do.. well.. that's funny Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well said! It's awesome to see actual dialog going on! Love this!! Where is the "Love" button?! (no, not THAT love button! Pervs!)

An absolute honest post...well fu* k......if she keeps this kinda stuff up I'm gonna end up likin' her...... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I know, right?!
I'm gonna barf all over this keyboard if things get any more crazy around here.
If this were the Island we would give you points for not making the LOL bigger. All of my threADs are masterpieces of shite. We had the under on this one getting locked before it got to six pages, so.... we kind of lost. Originally Posted by Wayward
You can always count on the first five or six pages happening in under 20 min in this forum. Remember... you are an old, dusty fucker and this is the Facebook generation! Get with the times, Grandpa!
Yea grandpa, go take your Lipitor.
Well said! It's awesome to see actual dialog going on! Love this!! Where is the "Love" button?! (no, not THAT love button! Pervs!) Originally Posted by Dannie
Damn!! And I was just getting all excited thincking 'bout THAT love button!

If this were the Island we would give you points for not making the LOL bigger. All of my threADs are masterpieces of shite. We had the under on this one getting locked before it got to six pages, so.... we kind of lost. Originally Posted by Wayward

....... Loggin off now..... I have work to do over on the Island....... LOL!!

Mmmmm! Island Chicken Flavored!

JaD

Wayward,

Thanks for the kind words.

I believe that if we put the energy we put into making someone feel bad into getting to know them then this would be a happier place. Before, when someone would insult me, my initial reaction would be to insult back but now I'll ask them "Why are you picking on me?" (In private) and try to find out where that person is coming from than attack them. If they are someone that I absolutely can't stand I'll just leave them alone. I mean... aren't things better that way? Well of course! It is elementary and we should already know this but a lot of us forget this.

I thinck people also forget to say I'm sorry when they offend someone. I also thinck that insulting people is a form of therapy for some here and that is just sad. Wayward, don't you think that that's "Just plain mean?" I'm actually a naughty girl. My no BS approach has gotten me into trouble a lot around here so I am no Mother Teresa. I just like it when everyone is at peace not provider attacking provider, provider attacking hobbyist and hobbyist attacking hobbyist. We should be able to have a conversation and not make someone so angry that they have to actually use the ignore button.

Everyone has the right to use the ignore button. No one should get mad if they're put on ignore and if they do.. well.. that's funny Originally Posted by Naomi4u
We only started being nice to you after you started offering to buy our affection with alcohol and decided to visit Houston before going to semi-worthless Dallas. (It's a Semi-Tough joke for the kids). We are a provider at heart and try to embrace that part of our nature.

As for the rest, yes in theory it should work that way, but all to often a gentle word has no effect on the wayward provider. Sometimes we aren't sorry and that person on that day in that threAD needed to be offended. If you follow us for any period of time you will find we are not gender specific when it comes to offending. While Hook**** is a forbidden word it's twin is F***tard and believe me there are way more of the latter. IF you thinck I was too mean with out getting to know your friend, PM my buddy Carkido and ask if he is enjoying my kind attentions. I got to know him really well and shared that with the class. Or Horsefly, now there is the poster child for how to be a F******d. He doesn't post much anymore after running for mod-dom down at the port. Almost forgor about VELOZTEC in Dallas he was a real charmer, how nice should I have been to him?

I've never been mad because someone used the ignore button, curious sure and more often amused. I find pretty much all of this funny, if you read the splash screen on ymwv and thinck we are serious about anything in this thing of ours then we need to go and rewrite it.
Yea grandpa, go take your Lipitor. Originally Posted by London Rayne
If you only knew just how funny that post was... a little more so today.
You can always count on the first five or six pages happening in under 20 min in this forum. Remember... you are an old, dusty fucker and this is the Facebook generation! Get with the times, Grandpa! Originally Posted by Dannie
True enough Dannie back on the ARPANET we didn't have to deal with all of this new fangled nonsense like pictures and color. Computers were bigger than Volkswagens or houses; and they were run by MEN running manly programs to do MANLY things. Sure all the data was actually entered by women even then, but we aren't ever going to admit that.

We are an AL and we whistle a 4600 hz tune.
I remember DOS..... With the yellow font across the black screen.... Man how times changed in such a short period of time too.

It may be tough for things to really take of in just an hour... but they can in 5 1/2 hours Ok DH maybe we do need to have a conversation..... lol..... shit sorry, I'll make it a smiley
True enough Dannie back on the ARPANET we didn't have to deal with all of this new fangled nonsense like pictures and color. Computers were bigger than Volkswagens or houses; and they were run by MEN running manly programs to do MANLY things. Sure all the data was actually entered by women even then, but we aren't ever going to admit that.

We are an AL and we whistle a 4600 hz tune. Originally Posted by Wayward
MANLY men...doing MANLY things...with other MEN!

Wasn't that an old John Belushi SNL bit??
MANLY men...doing MANLY things...with other MEN!

Wasn't that an old John Belushi SNL bit?? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter.
We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter. Originally Posted by Wayward
Traditional gender roles have become anathema in modern American society. I don't thinck that is so wonderful. Discuss!
We only started being nice to you after you started offering to buy our affection with alcohol and decided to visit Houston before going to semi-worthless Dallas. (It's a Semi-Tough joke for the kids). We are a provider at heart and try to embrace that part of our nature. Originally Posted by Wayward
Goodness I love your honesty. Well I'm buying drinks for you but JAD is making me cook for him AND buy him drinks . I don't mind winning affection that way. It is better than giving free bjs.

I've never been mad because someone used the ignore button, curious sure and more often amused. I find pretty much all of this funny, if you read the splash screen on ymwv and thinck we are serious about anything in this thing of ours then we need to go and rewrite it.
I read the splash screen on ymwv weeks ago and laughed my ass off. I KNEW you had to be behind it. I don't think my skin is thick enough for that site. That is why I have not joined.

You mentioned something in your previous post about emotionally unstable providers being the best BCD. I've said it before.. the crazy ones are the best lay I told a provider that once. It didn't go over too well.