Boston.

I wanted to play this song so half of the 0zombies can say good bye to their heritage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqszfdqL8F4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"Free Speech" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got something against freedom of speech? Figures.

How much more of the Constitution would you like to get rid of?
You got something against freedom of speech? Figures.

How much more of the Constitution would you like to get rid of? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Probably all of it .... until he needs some of it!

That's just about how these goofballs are ... and his first "due process" and "equal protection" assertion will be about his ObaminableCare benefits and taxpayer assistance!

And speaking of "majority" control of speech ... apparently a poll is out showing over 60% of the VOTING population in the U.S. want the statues to stay and only about 27% agree they should go! Looks like the statues will STAY .... according to AssUp and his anarchist/Nazis/Liberal KLAN.
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2017, 12:38 PM

That's just about how these goofballs are ... and his first "due process" and "equal protection" assertion will be about his ObaminableCare benefits and taxpayer assistance!

And speaking of "majority" control of speech ... apparently a poll is out showing over 60% of the VOTING population in the U.S. want the statues to stay and only about 27% agree they should go! Looks like the statues will STAY .... according to AssUp and his anarchist/Nazis/Liberal KLAN. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Again your ignorance is on full display.

A citizen in Texas as no say on a statue on a city municipality in Virginia.

If a city in Virginia wants to take down their statues, it is their business.

I personally do not want any taken down here in Houston , I would prefer our city leaders advocate the stupidity of that "I'm offended " mentality.

And speaking of "majority" control of speech ... apparently a poll is out showing over 60% of the VOTING population in the U.S. want the statues to stay and only about 27% agree they should go! Looks like the statues will STAY .... according to AssUp and his anarchist/Nazis/Liberal KLAN. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where's the poll, LLephantMacMan?
Where's the poll, LLephantMacMan? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is the third time I've posted this poll you stupid, ignorant pig:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08...e-statues/amp/

I guess this was a success for the Antifa losers. 33 arrested. They threw rocks, bottles, and urine at LE. Your type of people.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08...e-statues/amp/ Originally Posted by bambino

Oinkboy is constantly asking for links/polls as a way to annoy us while bumping up his post count.

After we provide them, he never actually opens, reads or critiques them. That's way above his pig pay grade.
Oinkboy is constantly asking for links/polls as a way to annoy us while bumping up his post count.

After we provide them, he never actually opens, reads or critiques them. That's way above his pig pay grade. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lazy is another one of his endearing attributes. I've also specifically denounced the Klan and Nazis several times. Lying is another attribute.
Isn't that the same poll declaring a win for Hillary?
Isn't that the same poll declaring a win for Hillary? Originally Posted by bamscram
Yeah, liberal NPR poll.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08...e-statues/amp/

I guess this was a success for the Antifa losers. 33 arrested. They threw rocks, bottles, and urine at LE. Your type of people. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you pro-fascism, EATLER?

And I don't recall asking you for any poll. You just assume I read your bullshit. LLephantMan is who I asked.

Oink away, Lardass. LLEphantMan lied about the poll findings. Bigger than shit.

Defend him again, Limpdick.

And I don't recall asking you for any poll. You just assume I read your bullshit. LLephantMan is who I asked.

Defend him again, Limpdick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a 53 minute video that is throwing a bucket of water on the Wicked Witch of the West named Shit Eater, of the Klantifa...

Soon we will get to the GLOBALISTS behind the curtain, eehhbuhrrsassup buddy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhzgJ6oVW9c&t=18s
LLEphantMan lied about the poll findings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, he didn't.

Here's what assup learned in kindergarten - when you're caught lying, always accuse someone else of being a liar.

Oinkboy is still back in kindergarten and lamer than shit!
Isn't that the same poll declaring a win for Hillary? Originally Posted by bamscram
Good observation, chimpboy. So you're saying we should discount the poll results for the liberal bias, right? That means the actual percentage of Americans opposed to removing confederate statues is even higher than the 62% reported in this poll.

Point well taken.

Defend him again, Limpdick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He wasn't lying you stupid fuck. You are. Because you're stupid, lazy and a cocksucking PIG. And I'm very anti PIG.