What's número uno on your bucket list?

• cbh
  • 10-03-2012, 07:44 AM
I wanna find a squirt queen that can handle me eating that sweet PUSSY until I have sucked it dry. Damn that's yummy sounding but haven't found one yet and I love toys!
I wanna find a squirt queen that can handle me eating that sweet PUSSY until I have sucked it dry. Damn that's yummy sounding but haven't found one yet and I love toys! Originally Posted by cbh
Mina Parker...she is on the Mis.coast but visits new orleans!
To have LikkiNikki from SA come bsck to Tulsa in my virile lifetime. I met her once in June. Once is not enough!
  • cbh
  • 10-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Adding to my earlier post abt wanting a squirter, I also want to find one to play with that will toy my man hole and do BBBJCIM at the same time to completion.
Making your man pussy mine while I slurp your Cock, does so make my pussy nice and wet.......Yum!!
HELLO! I'm a well known squirter and I have all kinds of toys for you!
It looks like I may get to fulfill an item at the top of my new bucketlist soon. A fine young lady is attempting to get a mfm set up for me. Starting to really get jazzed, hope it goes through.
A true mother/daughter FFM is definitely my number one.
I have been wanting to stage a MOCK (YES, Mock... not real) kidnap and simulated rape scene for a long time. Grab her from a parking lot, into the trunk bound, to a secluded location, then do dirty disgusting hot ass things to her for a while...

Antone that might be interested, feel free to message me.... Wink...

Also have to admit, an MFTs DP has been on my list for quite a while. Too bad Missi and her Domme are not here in Dallas...

FET
  • Bron7
  • 10-08-2012, 05:40 PM
A night with a true squirter!!!
something like this

something like this

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
AMEN!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!! Originally Posted by nightengale1973
HOT!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta add my Hell Yea to the FFM pic above... Expecially with several other ladies watching ! hehehehe
something like this

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Ahhh this is something me and my lil cum slut enjoy doing in our 3somes.....I just love having 2 willing and eager lil sluts to have pleasuring each other and myself.........What a wet wet hot fun time we have and Yes Lynda is a squirter as well.......Slurp slurp all............Yum!!!