What Lucas has said he'll do for 100K

Do you masturbate with Lucas oil. Originally Posted by Ripmany
The answer is yes. And she puts K-Y lube in her engine.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2020, 10:08 AM
LOL. I don't even read many of these clowns' post anymore because they are so silly. If they were at least funny silly I would read them, but they are just retarded silly to me. And more importantly, none of these broke blouses who don't like me will take me up on my bets. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I call winn dixie Luke sometimes.

The only wit these right wing loons have goes with nit.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Male genitalia is always on your feeble mind! Originally Posted by winn dixie
And they're always on your feeble tongue.

• WTF
  • 12-04-2020, 10:17 AM
He didn’t start a war and started to bring our troops back home. Covid has a lot to do with our debt Mr Gullible. But you conveniently side stepped my main points. Originally Posted by bambino
Didn't start a war?

I'm talking about debt and deficits , fistfuc.

Try and keep up.

Hell Carter didn't start a war.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/6086636002/

Nixon governed through the Vietnam War, but didn’t start any foreign wars. Ford is not credited with starting any new wars either, and Carter famously considers it the proudest accomplishment of his one-term presidency that he never started any new wars, instead relying on negotiations.
If someone could take away the edit button and your ability to type old, fat, broke, white trash, hurt pussy, and the brand new blouses I bet you would have a grand mal when anyone mentioned you. Originally Posted by smokedog01

Be nice, smokedog! You just hurt mucus' fat broke old white trash pussy!

P.S. We're all impressed with her expansive Ivy League vocabulary. She had to look up grand mal, though.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Be nice, smokedog! You just hurt mucus' fat broke old white trash pussy!

P.S. We're all impressed with her Ivy League vocabulary. She had to look up grand mal, though. Originally Posted by lustylad
What's Biden first year GDP number gonna be Einstein?

Get bambino to help you figure it out...maybe he'll loan your broke ass some money to bet me if I think you've gotten it wrong yet again.
What's Biden first year GDP number gonna be Einstein? Originally Posted by WTF
Why are you hijacking this thread? You know Mucus craves attention. Are you trying to get added to her ignore list?
Didn't start a war?

I'm talking about debt and deficits , fistfuc.

Try and keep up.

Hell Carter didn't start a war.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/6086636002/

Nixon governed through the Vietnam War, but didn’t start any foreign wars. Ford is not credited with starting any new wars either, and Carter famously considers it the proudest accomplishment of his one-term presidency that he never started any new wars, instead relying on negotiations. Originally Posted by WTF
You try to keep up, O mentioned more than just the military complex. Although I did forget Soros. The point is, these forces are totally against Trumps America First Doctrine. Mattis just wrote an editorial condemning America First. There are Trillions of Dallas at stake. And powerful interests don’t want Trump around. They want someone who they can control and they don’t give two fucks about the American people. If you were so jacked up about debt you should have hated Obama. You didn’t say anything negative about him. I guess it’s because he was our first gay POTUS. You liked that!
Tiny, this thread will be up to 200 posts in no time. People don't like me and I know the Trump lovers don't like WTF. Hell, this bitch may hit 300 posts.

WTF, I respectfully ask that you don't take any hollow insults away from me. Not to be conceited, but this thread is about me and my bets. You don't get to take my insults. You can take the politics, but leave the insults for me.
Why are you hijacking this thread? You know Mucus craves attention. Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF.... this thread is about me and my bets. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Shit that didn't take long!
You try to keep up, O mentioned more than just the military complex. Although I did forget Soros. The point is, these forces are totally against Trumps America First Doctrine. Mattis just wrote an editorial condemning America First. There are Trillions of Dallas at stake. And powerful interests don’t want Trump around. They want someone who they can control and they don’t give two fucks about the American people. Originally Posted by bambino
Bam - if you keep this up wtf will give you a free subscription to War Resisters League magazine! Plus an autographed picture of Ron Kovic!
I don't read lustylady's posts but I'm sure they are absolutely adorable if I had enough to drink. I know she loves me. That old broke hag is just playing hard to get.
Maybe if you had enough to drink you wouldn't be so scared of riding the NYC subway. Rats are adorable, punk!
Maybe if you had enough to drink you wouldn't be so scared of riding the NYC subway. Rats are adorable, punk! Originally Posted by lustylad
Mucus is having a huge meltdown. Even in his private, safe place. What a scream.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2020, 02:02 PM
You try to keep up, O mentioned more than just the military complex. Although I did forget Soros. The point is, these forces are totally against Trumps America First Doctrine. Mattis just wrote an editorial condemning America First. There are Trillions of Dallas at stake. And powerful interests don’t want Trump around. They want someone who they can control and they don’t give two fucks about the American people. If you were so jacked up about debt you should have hated Obama. You didn’t say anything negative about him. I guess it’s because he was our first gay POTUS. You liked that! Originally Posted by bambino
Bam - if you keep this up wtf will give you a free subscription to War Resisters League magazine! Plus an autographed picture of Ron Kovic! Originally Posted by lustylad
You two keep dry humping each other and see if you can grind out some more GDP predictions!

Trump and Carter....didn't start wars.

You have anymore brilliant insights bambino?

I will say Obama sucked at debt....but not as bad as Trump. Just compare first term numbers. Trump blew Obama's shitty numbers away!