Houston Vs. Dallas

No points here either, bish.... you still seem "pressed" though, as you say.

It would seem that the hoodrat is not becoming of the Dallas whoretard.

Hmm. Dallas vs Houston? Yep. Stay your concrete stamped ass up in Dallas...also quit havin your backpage ghetto pimp fight the fight fer ya.

Get that new showcase up yet? Bahahaaaa.....

Caint wait for dat! Now bih, go make me some money and STFU UITB.....

Dallas vs Houston? Easy..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
you are so BSC! Pick a side and stay out of my PM's trying to kiss ass then. Photo shoot is next week, I'm so excited to update you guys!
I know everyone in this thread is anxious with anticipation! Fingers crossed the photog will have finals back to me by next Friday, but I doubt it.
you are so BSC! Pick a side and stay out of my PM's trying to kiss ass then. Photo shoot is next week, I'm so excited to update you guys!
I know everyone in this thread is anxious with anticipation! Fingers crossed the photog will have finals back to me by next Friday, but I doubt it. Originally Posted by tiatate
Bitch everyone knows I dont kiss anyone's ass, let alone your trainwreck booty.... Aren't you the one begging me to go easy on you, boo?

Once you get some reviews by someone "trusted" and known other than DJ Jazzy Jeff , MarkyMark and the funky bunch then you might....MIGHT...gain some respek UITB....

Still waitin on dat chit... if you so BIZZZY then why are you babysittin this thread all day and all night? Oh yeah, you dont need to be THAT busy since you a high dolla ho...I forgot....SMDH...

Yeah, that photog done bit off more than he/she can chew because, well...lipstick on a pig is still a pig. (Even in Photoshop)..BiH

Suck it and go make me some monaaaay BAGBOH

And while you're at it, get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some more pie.

Back in topic tho... anyone been to the zoo in Dallas? How does that compare?
^^^ reported Bitch. And you just confirmed my theory of this being a MANDLEEE.
Lmao I'm sorry, you are either a FLAMING male or just a woman who let all her colors show.

The zoo is pretty good, but the FW is one of the best in the nation. However you would obviously enjoy the Strip, Oaklawn, and the gayborhood best.

I'm so confused on how you are a professor on a "legit" review? I mean, my if my reviewers have 12 and 13 reviews a piece but are "fake", that means your lack of reviews makes you non existent right???

MODS can we get a price check on this MANDLE?!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-05-2017, 02:28 AM
^^While it is accurate to describe you as fat aka "curvy", it is also equally accurate to describe TW as neither a mandle nor a gay person. (There's nothing wrong with being gay btw, but on a hooker board to call a male gay is considered a derogatory slur.)

My deeming you fat has nothing to do with your race btw, but only your BMI and cellulite content in your stomach, hips, and thighs. I see almost exclusively ebonies, but only slim, non-entitled ebonies who don't preach themselves to be God's gift to the hobby, although they are (imho).

You see how this all works, what with your four Ph.D.s and all?
^^^^ oh stop being a baby. That's not a slur. Never claimed that I'm a gift to the hobby. But it's obvious you think I am. As you have made a point to get involved in a thread that has nothing to do with you. I don't really care who you see, but since you have brought it to my attention, looks like I'm out of your budget too. Hmmm wonder if that has a correlation with you calling me fat?
Lol how do you know he isn't a MANDLE? You booked a session with him too?
Just ask that if "he" try to go in on my reviews, he get some "himself". Otherwise he's looking just as fake as he is failing to say my reviews are.
(Watch out dude, she might report you cause that is what they do when they caint take the heat and especially dont know what the fuck they are talking about.. )

EXHIBIT A:

^^^ reported Bitch. And you just confirmed my theory of this being a MANDLEEE.
Lmao I'm sorry, you are either a FLAMING male or just a woman who let all her colors show. Originally Posted by tiatate
______________________________ __________

When u gone get your first Houston coerced/forced review by a reputable hobbyist again?

As for the others.... pimp game is strong in Dallas (VS HOUSTON)

When is WolfiiePapiTurd goin in to TOFTT ?
Im mainly a Dallas provider, ...
Originally Posted by tiatate
Yep! "We" be still on "topic"!
(Watch out dude, she might report you cause that is what they do when they caint take the heat and especially dont know what the fuck they are talking about.. )

EXHIBIT A:

______________________________ __________

When u gone get your first Houston coerced/forced review by a reputable hobbyist again?

As for the others.... pimp game is strong in Dallas (VS HOUSTON)

When is WolfiiePapiTurd goin in to TOFTT ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I haven't made my way down to Houston as of yet. Maybe later this year. Maybe I'll wait out the holiday season. That's normally not a good time for hobby really.
Maybe Santa will bring you a new attitude..... bih

Dallas does seem to get more snow than Houston.

I haven't made my way down to Houston as of yet. Maybe later this year. Maybe I'll wait out the holiday season. That's normally not a good time for hobby really. Originally Posted by tiatate
I haven't made my way down to Houston as of yet. Maybe later this year. Maybe I'll wait out the holiday season. That's normally not a good time for hobby really. Originally Posted by tiatate

Houston is going to take awhile to "get up to speed"!
Really the hobby is excellent all the way up until the week before Thanksgiving, then it tends to die down until early to mid February.

However, I never bothered trying with Houston during the holiday months since my regulars in Dallas always kept me sustained during the holidays. Dallas always wins over Houston with me, not because the city is better, but because I cannot argue with a core of very loyal regular clientele.
There. Fixed that. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Must be SissyLips sister. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
These are literally your first 3 post in this thread. This will be my last time addressing you in this thread. You are obviously a troll with nothing of substance to add. Granted you show a different face in PM and actually have given me some good advice there.
Because it was good advice! But it still does not preclude the major issues perceived by most other people( reading this thread) at hand... you need to work on that.

Once you balance out, I hope it all works out for everyone. Have a nice day.
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Am I reading this correctly, tiatate calling someone else BSC then says "reported" as she calls them a bitch? This chick has issues and don't understand how things work around here LOL, that's a high dollar classy women right there. PIMP is getting emotional typing all that drama up
Am I reading this correctly, tiatate calling someone else BSC then says "reported" as she calls them a bitch? This chick has issues and don't understand how things work around here LOL, that's a high dollar classy women right there. PIMP is getting emotional typing all that drama up Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly BLM!! Boo ain't nothing but an entitled, perpetual victim!! Butt on to topic; it would not be a good venture for BOO to come to Houston!! No one is interested, just like in Dallas....As it appears now BP would not even be profitable for BOO.........