Houston Vs. Dallas

To quote the great neoclassical phenomenologist WW, "No one cares." Originally Posted by pxmcc
LOL but since she had to lower her rate, it's a good thing she's got that website!
  • R.M.
  • 10-06-2017, 01:38 AM
Would explain myself but idc. Did take a look at some changes I can make of course, figured Ill make donation jumps on milestones. Like pictures! Lmao I'm very excited about this shoot, if you can't tell. Originally Posted by tiatate
Greta_Gremilin_Prop_Cat-590.jpg
RM, are you the lucky photog?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Tff!
RM, are you the lucky photog? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Nope. Was not impressed by her work.
To quote the great neoclassical phenomenologist WW, "No one cares."

And yes, Dallas is much much nicer than Houston. You really shouldn't come. Listen to that same phenomenologist, and he will give you the inside scoop on H-town and why that, generally speaking, it is to be avoided, if at all possible. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Bro I'm a Texan. I've been to Houston a thousand times and probably will go a thousand more. I know what it looks like and the culture there. My main question was if you thought my look would fit in nicely down there. And the majority says it would.
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2017, 08:48 AM
LOL but since she had to lower her rate, it's a good thing she's got that website! Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Maybe she'll get down to her target audience rate soon $50 BP in n out specials
Maybe she'll get down to her target audience rate soon $50 BP in n out specials Originally Posted by BLM69
Hold your breath on that one please!
I wouldn't pay $50.....mainly because of her attitude
  • pxmcc
  • 10-06-2017, 09:31 AM
^^Tbone I hate to admit this, but Ima need to agree with you on this..
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2017, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't pay $50.....mainly because of her attitude Originally Posted by tbone2u
She's her worst enemy, I wouldn't pay $50 either but them BP rookies would, maybe her pimp will see the light of quantity and put the whore to work.
She's her worst enemy, I wouldn't pay $50 either but them BP rookies would, maybe her pimp will see the light of quantity and put the whore to work. Originally Posted by BLM69
+1 And to stay on topic, Houston would not be a good place for BOO
+1 And to stay on topic, Houston would not be a good place for BOO Originally Posted by winn dixie
What he said.....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-06-2017, 11:44 PM
^^^Aww shucks, I was hoping a merciful mod decided to finally close this trainwreck thread. Then I read DM's comment and thought, "The dark-side Jedi (of the order of the Sith, right?) is certainly on point."
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2017, 11:47 PM
+1 And to stay on topic, Houston would not be a good place for BOO Originally Posted by winn dixie
We'll see what city the pimp wants to go to next, lucky BP is nation wide