Urgent alert

Dude...please...you're making yourself look ignorant by stepping into something you have no concept of... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I have stated my ignorance or lack of knowledge of the hobby and of this silly feud you have with this woman. I have no problem admitting my lack of knowledge, and as most people know, the only way to gain knowledge is to ask questions and gain wisdom either from actions or learning from the actions, whether good or bad, of others. Therefore, I am questioning your antic of self deprecation. I do not see how this is hurting her or helping you. In this underground marketplace we choose to participate in, wouldn't the market squeeze her out if your statement made a difference? If she was outing people, wouldn't there be other complaints from them and 'hobbyist' would discontinue use of her services? I am just asking, because as you stated before, I am ignorant to the anger or need to 'punish' her while self deprecating.

Dearhunter, I only referenced that review because the user who posted was referenced by another poster and when I went to read the reviews in question I saw the comment from WakeUp.
I have stated my ignorance or lack of knowledge of the hobby and of this silly feud you have with this woman. I have no problem admitting my lack of knowledge, and as most people know, the only way to gain knowledge is to ask questions and gain wisdom either from actions or learning from the actions, whether good or bad, of others. Therefore, I am questioning your antic of self deprecation. I do not see how this is hurting her or helping you. In this underground marketplace we choose to participate in, wouldn't the market squeeze her out if your statement made a difference? If she was outing people, wouldn't there be other complaints from them and 'hobbyist' would discontinue use of her services? I am just asking, because as you stated before, I am ignorant to the anger or need to 'punish' her while self deprecating.

Dearhunter, I only referenced that review because the user who posted was referenced by another poster and when I went to read the reviews in question I saw the comment from WakeUp. Originally Posted by LilWeeWee

I would take Wakeups advice and you should move along your merry way .you have no idea why we are laughing at you. But again, because you don't have all the information. Save face and just move along and save yourself further embarrassment. And I prey to god you never sent person info to CB. She openly admit, on this thread, she likes to keep records. Why would a hooker want the need to keep records?
I would take Wakeups advice and you should move along your merry way .you have no idea why we are laughing at you. But again, because you don't have all the information. Save face and just move along and save yourself further embarrassment. And I prey to god you never sent person info to CB. She openly admit, on this thread, she likes to keep records. Why would a hooker want the need to keep records? Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Again, I claim my lack of knowledge, but why would you, a veteran of the "hobby" not want to enlighten me? I have no shame in my not knowing and seeking understanding of the 'hobby' or the feud.
WakeUp, has stated that he has never had a personal interaction with the woman in question, so I find it hard to understand how she would have any information about him.
I do understand your concerns as to why a provider would keep records of interactions and personal information, but from what I have read in her posts, she states she has PMs and screenshots she has made of her PMs with hobbyists to refute accusations made against her. I am sure we all have PMs in our inbox to and from others on this site. Again, I am just a newbie, a person without extensive knowledge of the 'hobby' and am seeking knowledge. I still have not understood the reason to react so personally with the concerns of others. I have not noted a statement that you were outed by this young woman so how are you injured? Again, I am just asking.
Dearhunter, I only referenced that review because the user who posted was referenced by another poster and when I went to read the reviews in question I saw the comment from WakeUp. Originally Posted by LilWeeWee
There is a reason that reviewer is banned.........carry on in your ignorance.
He professes his ignorance...yet continues to comment...

All of your comments have been stated, dealt with, and understood on other threads in the past...go find them if you want the full story. We've already enlightened you...she outs hobbyists and providers whenever she feels like it, as exemplified in my signature line. That's enough for you...
On a happier note, tell us what your other handle is...
Damn CB. Damn.
Whut's her blood pressure now?
Well, CB is an idiot. All of her WK's should have been kind enough to explain that to her and should have advised her to never post anything but an ad on here. She's the definition of someone who is dumb, and tries to play games with people who are a hell of a lot smarter than she is. This whole fucking threAD was doomed from the start for her.
On a happier note, tell us what your other handle is... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Check the username and IP log and you will see that my IP is only for my handle. I did try to create another handle about a year ago when I forgot the password to this one, but I was able to remember it and here I am.
All of your comments have been stated, dealt with, and understood on other threads in the past...go find them if you want the full story. We've already enlightened you...she outs hobbyists and providers whenever she feels like it, as exemplified in my signature line. That's enough for you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I have not 'trolled' the site looking for dirt on anyone, I mistakenly thought the information would be forthcoming from the users making the comments, but as stated before its not that important to me. I will resign to my lurking corner and observe.
Obviously CB is an idiot. She also has a cunt (I assume, I have never checked).

Obviously WU is a cunty troll, and would wear that badge on his heart with pride.

Obviously some kids at college sometimes gang up on someone and go into bully-cunt mode and hound a victim

But I thought this site was for adults?

Just been watching a documentary on Janis Joplin, at college the cunty boys voted her ugliest man in college. Cunts.

A friend said that when she visited with a bf he couldn't sleep, she was shouting and screaming all night long in the sack. Lots of singing cunts.

I bet those cunty boys felt like cunts when she became famous. Not. No doubt became small town accountants and lawyers, pillars of the cuntunity.
She was still the uglyist cunt in the room when she was famous.

Whatever happened to CBs go to modtard?
She was still the uglyist cunt in the room when she was famous. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I guess you are another bullying cunt who would have voted her ugliest man.

She still had what is called personality, and bright eyes, and ability to fuck all night, which is my book puts her higher than Trump's or Cruz's cunts. Or, to keep it apolitical, Hilary's cunt.

I would have fucked her, and I have high standards.
Or, to keep it apolitical, Hilary's cunt. Originally Posted by essence
I thought she had a dick?.....

......or at least a scrotum.