Ladies with "less than perfect tummy areas", would you find it offensive if..

There are various ways to be successfull and everyone's definition of successfull is different...

I have no issues with her views or way of doing things. She has her way and others have their way. I even understand where she is coming from. She wants to cater to any and everyone and there isn't a single thing wrong with it. It is not right however to tell others that in order to be successfull they should do things the way she does nor is it right to tell them they should not turn anyone away.

If I ran a business I too would choose clients I knew I could perform best for. Some businesses choose certain jobs cause they know their ability and resources allow them to make the most with those type of clients. This is no different.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
lol I always say question the source.

So providers that don't care about their client's needs are more successful?
this is better than def comedy jam.

It comes down to this: OLivia and I are two different people.
just like she doesn't care about clicking with a client, I do not care for 30 minute sessions like she does. She doesn't care about a professional and polished appearance but I do. She doesn't care to use proper punctuation and grammar, I do. I'm going to bet the men she sees would have no interest in me and vice versa. We are two different people and most definitely not on the same level. As charlestudor once told me, some ladies have the Walmart business model and others have the saks fifth avenue business model. It's like apples and oranges. You cannot compare the two. Sorry I couldn't join in earlier, just got home from a hot date.
Yet another derailment.

Closed