Do Thick Thighs really saves lives?

Been there, read that.
Oh don't come in here being a hater for no reason. It's not cool to be a bandwagoner.
I've given so many professional clap backs this thread. Y'all will find a problem with anything.
But let me guess? there's a problem with the ebony chick always having a popin ass thread that has thousands of views... MASSA DONT LIKE THAT Originally Posted by tiatate
Trust me if you want an interesting read to keep you occupied for a while just search “VIPMyaMichelle”. She’s a very decent looking, fit provider but unfortunately she rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way while she was providing out here. I personally knew this chick and I chose not to pick sides in all the drama but she wasnt as bad as everyone tried to make her out to be. She did, however, respond wayyyyy too much to all the trolls/guys who would never see her but talk shit anyway.

Some providers, over the course of my account on here, have tried to battle with the trolls every chance they get, but at the end of the day, it’s NOT benefiting you and fuck what they say.
Hi Tia, please stop PMing me. If you want to continue to make an ass of yourself have the balls to do it here and not in private.
Trust me if you want an interesting read to keep you occupied for a while just search “VIPMyaMichelle”. She’s a very decent looking, fit provider but unfortunately she rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way while she was providing out here. I personally knew this chick and I chose not to pick sides in all the drama but she wasnt as bad as everyone tried to make her out to be. She did, however, respond wayyyyy too much to all the trolls/guys who would never see her but talk shit anyway.

Some providers, over the course of my account on here, have tried to battle with the trolls every chance they get, but at the end of the day, it’s NOT benefiting you and fuck what they say. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I totally agree, but sometimes I don't need the lie they spewed to be the last thing posted. But you're right it's totally unbenificial.
I'll look her up, though if she had a short career we aren't the same. Trolls don't get to me, and I always remember they aren't the consensus. Especially when one of them is using multiple handles anyway.
There are 11,000 people online right now, 3 trolls is nothing.
I've rubbed 10 times the amount of people the right way though and I do try to remember that.
Hi Tia, please stop PMing me. If you want to continue to make an ass of yourself have the balls to do it here and not in private. Originally Posted by Brandofan
You have been deemed a troll, and this is my last interaction with you. Please have the kind of day you deserve
All I tried to do is suggest reading material for self-improvement. You're the one that blew it out of proportion.

But I'll say no more either. I'll go find another bridge to live under. /s
Tia-- MyaMichelle is still an active provider... she's very active on Twitter last I checked. She did move to Chicago because-- once again-- Dallas can be a struggle for most any woman, regardless of color, to break that 400 barrier. Plus, she did go a bit "Scorched Earth" with the trolls here.

@MyMyaMichelle is her Twitter handle. She's probably got a good 5 years or so in the industry, give or take.
Tia-- MyaMichelle is still an active provider... she's very active on Twitter last I checked. She did move to Chicago because-- once again-- Dallas can be a struggle for most any woman, regardless of color, to break that 400 barrier. Plus, she did go a bit "Scorched Earth" with the trolls here.

@MyMyaMichelle is her Twitter handle. She's probably got a good 5 years or so in the industry, give or take. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Well she is also originally from there so she wasn’t really running from Dallas.. I’m pretty sure she just got tired of the drama on here and relocated to a location she was familiar with and knew she could make good money. Everybody knows rates can go up a little when you go up north. Just wanted to clarify.
I never said she ran from Dallas. I said she went where she could more easily command the rate she desired. I live up north.... I'm familiar with the concept.
There are several Black(Ebony has always sounded corny to me) eccie providers who keep a low profile and still do better than most
They don't feel the need to convince us they're elite providers,we already know

Thread views don't mean shit on eccie.. most clients avoid "coed" providers
Smarten up
Man I am in love with your avatar NP! Who is she?
Man I am in love with your avatar NP! Who is she? Originally Posted by Brandofan
gotta agree with that
Man I am in love with your avatar NP! Who is she? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Some social media model

tia tate has a 1.3 rating out of 9 reviews........ yeah she is rubbing people the right way!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
tia tate has a 1.3 rating out of 9 reviews........ yeah she is rubbing people the right way!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie

What’s your deal? Why are you so rude?? I’m genuinely wanting to know
Nn