Married or engaged providers ruin my fantasy(so do one's with boyfriends)

@Jazzy oh really? What kind of dreams? I love California btw
@Jazzy oh really? What kind of dreams?

Second, I like eating pussy and damn sure don't want some fuckers giz there!

Third, she's obviously bare backing him, while he's probably bare backing other girls on the side, which brings up a toxic soup of possible infections! Originally Posted by Optimator
A lot of hooker will BB some clients.
If you dont think you licked someone elses cum out of her you are mistaken.

Hell, I am sure a pimp will cum in her right before a client visit just because.
A lot of hooker will BB some clients.
If you dont think you licked someone elses cum out of her you are mistaken.

Hell, I am sure a pimp will cum in her right before a client visit just because. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
This thread is pure fantasy. How dare you insert real life truths!
@Gotoyour gross I just got a mental picture.
@Albundys back
Yeah, normally I don't like to humor known trolls but what the hell. It's harmless fantasy after all. How did your pretend date with the fake hooker go? Come up with something interesting, please.
The suspense is just killing me bro....you've kept us in the dark about your fantasy date for far too many days....we wanna see this beautiful provider you bought flowers for and took to dinner! What kinda place did you take her...were you polite...did you open the door for her....did you end up getting your cuddling in? Oh wait I forgot...stupid me...Your quite the gentleman looking for love on our wonderful hooker board you'd never cuddle and tell....no never...not Youuuuuuu....kmsl
@Albundy sure,we got together at her place,I bought flowers I gave her the donation we cuddled she told me secret things.She such a sweet girl.Now run along and go with that to the bathroom.How long you need? An hour?
@ analeese you have a NBA policy are you kidding me? You think someone who isn't to your preference will sweep you off your feet? He proboly most likely go balls deep and have a snack.
yawn
yawn Originally Posted by inspector farquar
While Kusmaldo lacks imagination at times, at least it's not yet a negotiation or price of hookers thread. E for effort.

Hey Kusmaldo, how ya doin'? From me to you, pal...You are boring us to yawns....Don't expect us to carry this drivel with our witty repertoire or silly flirting. Give us some sparkle. Make us oooh and awww.

The ring thing? I wear one on that finger, but it's just because that's where I want to wear it, so don't assume it means anything if she wears one.
Wernt you on a potato sack?
Wernt you on a potato sack? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
You wouldn't believe how much I sold those pics for....

Stay on topic, hon....I got tattle tales following me and I can't protect you from them. So sorry.

So, did ya ask the pretty lady about her ring?
Geez, out of my top 5 favorite ladies, one is married and one has a BF. They both fuck me stupid, and they or I are not stupid. Who gives a shit? Carry on.