Why does the media keep trying to hide the fact that Obama is a Muslim?

ps.... I'm glad to see others realize Carters vision. Originally Posted by WTF
I count 3 supporters for JC here. I think that is a 50% pickup since they ran him out of office.

Carter was such a fucking visionary that he didn't see the mess that would come from undercutting the Shah of Iran. The dork went for the "moral high ground" and set off a string of events that have caused most of the shit that has happened in the ME since. Visionary my ass!

Besides, it is one thing to see a problem. It is much more important for a President to get the country to do something about it -- that is leadership and JC was totally lacking in that department. He couldn't lead a damn parade.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
ps.... I'm glad to see others realize Carters vision. If only he'd gotten those jackasses to drink the water he led them to, instead they drank Reagans cool-aide!
Originally Posted by WTF

Besides, it is one thing to see a problem. It is much more important for a President to get the country to do something about it -- that is leadership and JC was totally lacking in that department. He couldn't lead a damn parade. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Me thinks this is what I said.

Reagan could talk people into believing the stupidest shit....a great leader in that regard. Only problem is , he sold a lie to all the Ayn Rand lovers. Not that that was hard to do.

Carter and the Shah....an intresting topic by itself.
all i know is.. years ago..after his presidency ...there was rampant, wide-spread tittering and derisive laughter from the american people at the disney world hall of presidents thing when the mechanical jimmy got up to say..hi i'm jimmy carter...
Reagan could talk people into believing the stupidest shit....a great leader in that regard. Only problem is , he sold a lie to all the Ayn Rand lovers. Not that that was hard to do. Originally Posted by WTF
And there are many (a growing number every day) who think Ayn was on the right track.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2010, 10:53 AM
And there are many (a growing number every day) who think Ayn was on the right track. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Yea and most of those folks think the earth is only 10,000 years old. Ironic considering Ayn's religious slant!
Where the hell do you get that from? Maybe they all also believe that every cars should be blue or some some other made up statement equally irrelevant and incorrect?
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Where the hell do you get that from? Maybe they all also believe that every cars should be blue or some some other made up statement equally irrelevant and incorrect? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Well considering that I was answering this
And there are many (a growing number every day) who think Ayn was on the right track. Originally Posted by pjorourke
irrelevant statement.....I'm not sure what you were expecting.
Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Good point RK
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Good point RK Originally Posted by pjorourke

Well now we know why you two don't argue with each other!

Jimmy Carter and Jesus have the same initials. Coincidence? Hardly.
Every time I think of him, I'm reminded of the passage from Luke: "And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country." (Luke 4:24). Originally Posted by TexTushHog

If I looked thru all of WTF's 2000 or so posts I could parse together enough "brilliance" to declare him a visionary, too. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Originally Posted by Ansley
TTH, looks like you were right...Carter couldn't be accepted in his own country...at least by these Georgians.

But as I said earlier, history will prove us or these Georgians right. I'm comfortable with that judgment.
TTH, looks like you were right...Carter couldn't be accepted in his own country...at least by these Georgians.

But as I said earlier, history will prove us or these Georgians right. I'm comfortable with that judgment. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Don't pull me into this argument. I was clapping because I thought what ATL said about WTF was funny.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Don't pull me into this argument. I was clapping because I thought what ATL said about WTF was funny. Originally Posted by Ansley
ATL is just a Monkey with a keyboard!

BTW, I really don't think Obama is a Muslim.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Do I Look Like a Muslim.jpg (38.6 KB, 40 views)
  • oden
  • 09-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Just big government, higher taxes and stagflation or depression. No big deal; it's change.

How are you feeling about all this change?