Houston Vs. Dallas

Oh were there 4 of you? Im sorry, didn't notice, you all looked the same.

Anyways, I bid adieu.
Kisses.
Good evening.
Tia Originally Posted by tiatate
You CLICKED on 4 DIFFERENT PROFILES how could you not remember them clicks ?

Oh yea you just remember peoples IP information
Trying to understand this thread...it went from asking suggestions to bashing people. Eccie is ONE of many advertising tools for marketing. However, it is a go-to for a different breed of gents. With that being said, drama seeking or being defensive at the drop of a dime isnt going to get you the results you're trying to get...there is no such thing as "the best hobby area/state". If you market the right way, stay consistent to your "rates", and keep a playful attitude you'll find yourself being booked in other lucrative areas/states as well. Originally Posted by NalaofHouston
She isn't successful eccie material
This is from a thread 2 days ago in Dallas. It seems collecting information and making vailed threats of outing is all in a days work for this one. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Interesting. This is her standard method of operation.

Also, I agree with that poster, I think her reviews are most likely fake. This explains how she got the ROS, she may have written it herself. The writing style looks the same in each one.

Which also explains why she won't answer the question, because she knows she can't just step up and say she wrote it herself.
you all looked the same.
Originally Posted by tiatate
Now if we said that about her, we'd be called racist.
This is from a thread 2 days ago in Dallas. It seems collecting information and making vailed threats of outing is all in a days work for this one. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Well what do you know looky loo! LOL. Guess this isn't her first rodeo.
^^^^^^^HAHAHA!!!! OMFG! So true! LOL
Now if we said that about her, we'd be called racist. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I know.

Also, I agree with that poster, I think her reviews are most likely fake. This explains how she got the ROS, she may have written it herself. The writing style looks the same in each one.

Which also explains why she won't answer the question, because she knows she can't just step up and say she wrote it herself. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Wow. I was thinking the same thing!
Now if we said that about her, we'd be called racist. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Agree! Maybe it's time to take a break, and step away from the keyboard?
And just for the record OP ... the "4" of us have never met. We don't PM back & forth. We don't offer the same services. We don't have the same personalities. We don't have the same rates. We don't always agree with each other.

The only thing we have in common here is that we all see you for the malicious, pretentious, self-serving snob you are.
Where is Wakeup Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Wakeup has bigger fish to fry in modtardville now...I'll let y'all deal with the fat whores, the black whores, the cheap whores, and the BP whores...I'll still deal with the Lying, Potty Mouth, Outing whores though...
Wakeup has bigger fish to fry in modtardville now...I'll let y'all deal with the fat whores, the black whores, the cheap whores, and the BP whores...I'll still deal with the Lying, Potty Mouth, Outing whores though... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Awww man that's no fun...
You can tell you have no familiarity with marketing or websites yourself. Hell yes my website grabs IP and location info. I love that it does, and will continue to do so.
I have a screening/booking form also, oh did she not mention that? I mean she looked through 19 pages of my site. I know she saw it. Anyways, its transparent and lets clients know their info has been store for 48hrs.

You only advertise on ECCIE? This explains alot. Originally Posted by tiatate
Good to know.... tards listen up.
And just for the record OP ... the "4" of us have never met. We don't PM back & forth. We don't offer the same services. We don't have the same personalities. We don't have the same rates. We don't always agree with each other.

The only thing we have in common here is that we all see you for the malicious, pretentious, self-serving and info-gathering dumb whore you are. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Fixed.

Which also explains why she won't answer the question, because she knows she can't just step up and say she wrote it herself. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Nice.....