Houston Vs. Dallas

Does she have a No AA policy?
Does she have a No AA policy? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Why dont you go look
Why dont you go look Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I will once Wakeup lets me borrow his computer..
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2017, 06:14 PM
This is from a thread 2 days ago in Dallas. It seems collecting information and making vailed threats of outing is all in a days work for this one. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
She's tapped out and doesn't want anymore from me, she needs to learn how to be a good hooker and not threaten outings, tricks be paying attention to things like that
LMAO right! About to hit the gym myself. Nice to hear from a diff provider than these 3.

Have a good evening all! Originally Posted by tiatate
Gone get to the gym.... see you and your back wrinkles next year.
Oh were there 4 of you? Im sorry, didn't notice, you all looked the same.

Anyways, I bid adieu.
Kisses.
Good evening.
Tia Originally Posted by tiatate
Still waiting on the professional showcase.

She is going to learn today... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You need to tell me how you got the ROS information! Run Whore Run Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

She must have really gone to school for Data Entry! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
FTFY

Fixed. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Thanks for making it bold. I use red color to fix.
Sorry. Color blind...

Would love some imput from you ladies and gents!
Originally Posted by tiatate
What is imput?
She wouldn't make it in data entry with those grammar skills.

Oops I did it again. Grammar police, my bad. Lol
She wouldn't make it in data entry with those grammar skills.

Oops I did it again. Grammar police, my bad. Lol Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Girl, I write at a masters degree level. All the things you have "corrected" are things under your interpretation and can be written multiple ways.
I have no reason to to need to go into "data collection" that was a job I had when I was 18 though. From your actions, I suppose you are still at that rw career level. You are so pressed though, go take a nap.
Girl, I write at a masters degree level. All the things you have "corrected" are things under your interpretation and can be written multiple ways.
I have no reason to to need to go into "data collection" that was a job I had when I was 18 though. From your actions, I suppose you are still at that rw career level. You are so pressed though, go take a nap. Originally Posted by tiatate
Where did you get the ROS information on your website?
I have no reason to to need to go into "data collection" that was a job I had when I was 18 though. From your actions, I suppose you are still at that rw career level. You are so pressed though, go take a nap. Originally Posted by tiatate
You can't spell and use grammar worth a shit though....

You can take the girl outta backpage, but you can't take BP outta the gurrrrrrl, girl.
Master's Degree in what, exactly? This outta be good.
Master's Degree in what, exactly? This outta be good. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Sexual Therapist
I like her various use of commas and big words in her SC, it SCREAMS writing at a "Master's Degree" level.... or not.