Houston Vs. Dallas

Master's Degree in what, exactly? This outta be good. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Sexual Therapist Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Counseling/family science. Sex therapy is attained afterwards through certification.
Now that you are "back from the gym" why don't you go ahead and explain the ROS info ?
I like her various use of commas and big words in her SC, it SCREAMS writing at a "Master's Degree" level.... or not. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Maybe you should take a writing course, or five.
Commas are needed in sentences, babe.
Weird, double post. I swear I didn't click submit twice! I swear Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Do you double-clutch too?
Now that you are "back from the gym" why don't you go ahead and explain the ROS info ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The fact that you think I owe you shi, is what is crazy. You are really hung up on something so menial.
They are legitimate reviews though.
Maybe you should take a writing course, or five.
Commas are needed in sentences, babe. Originally Posted by tiatate
Do you really know the difference between "to" and "too" or is that still a mystery? Maybe a certificate is needed.
Counseling/family science. Sex therapy is attained afterwards through certification. Originally Posted by tiatate
Your full of shit
Now that you are "back from the gym" why don't you go ahead and explain the ROS info ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'll go ahead and give this a +1.... ^
The fact that you think I owe you shi, is what is crazy. You are really hung up on something so menial.
They are legitimate reviews though. Originally Posted by tiatate

How did you get access to the ROS its a legitimate question why are you avoiding it like the plague?
Cause she is an OW in-training.....
+2

Maybe your interpretation of "linked" is also what inquiring tards want to know.
Hey here is a question, how do you have access to the ROS?
Do you double-clutch too? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I may have a time or to?

Or is it too?

Or is it two?

Pimping aint easy
I may have a time or to?

Or is it too?

Or is it two?

Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Sorry, you drifted right jnto that.