Help me make this viral folks

OK, so explain how that is PARTISAN? Are you as ignorant as you seem?

I don't really care if you cry over anything I say, though I don't mean to make you cry.

However, I do know that if I called you tomorrow and made a date, that you'd be grabbing your ankles in a second.

That said, girl, how is anything that I have posted in this thread in any way PARTISAN?

Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm sure there are plenty of street walkers that will let you "Assy Sucker"...
Count me in! I vote with my dollar all the time... every time. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It would be more effective if you had more than one.
The fact that he is a soldier in totally irevelent.

Only a dumb ass would try and cross the border carrying a gun. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You won't hear me say this often but Lama nailed it this time.

What in the hell was that guy thinking?

Hell Lama, we should throw a party to celebrate the rare occasion that we actually agree on something.

Perhaps we could invite Italia!
It would be more effective if you had more than one. Originally Posted by ExNYer
People would actually like you if you weren't a pretentious, arrogant, Obama voting, carpetbagging, highrolling fake mother fucker... not to mention a greasy chachi douche-bag... now go tell Mom to get the Vaseline and get her money maker over here... NOW BOY!
You're the one dodging the question, girlie, ducking your own ignorant statement and denying your own signature.

So,I'll ask you again, dipshit:

How was my original comment PARTISAN?

Only a dumb ass would try and cross the border carrying a gun. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Montes Williams is a drama queen.
People would actually like you if you weren't a pretentious, arrogant, Obama voting, carpetbagging, highrolling fake mother fucker... not to mention a greasy chachi douche-bag... now go tell Mom to get the Vaseline and get her money maker over here... NOW BOY! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why would any woman need Vaseline for Your cigarette peater?

Especially when these signs are posted on the US side at every border crossing I have ever been to

Why would any woman need Vaseline for Your cigarette peater? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Says "i'va biggen peater" with an ash tray for a asshole...
Outrageous: Obama Just Spat In The Face Of Two Vietnam Vets Trying To Save A Fellow Marine
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/wal...PyWkvXDraD6.99
Snick!

Awesome journalism, SLOBBRIN. Thanks for sharing!
Especially when these signs are posted on the US side at every border crossing I have ever been to

Originally Posted by camouflage
I don't know why an American vet couldn't read plain English!

Maybe Slobrin could shed some light on that phenomenon.
Snick!

Awesome journalism, SLOBBRIN. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are welcome "Assy Sucker"...

Another nonsensical hijack from Drooly Andrews.

Way to keep it on topic, waterhead.

(The asshat probably thinks he's really blasting us Ozombies, too!)
Another nonsensical hijack from Drooly Andrews.

Way to keep it on topic, waterhead.

(The asshat probably thinks he's really blasting us Ozombies, too!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ugh huh!