BBW, SPINNER, TS, STRAIGHT, GAY.... who gives a shit!

Careful SL I got chastised for calling a Fat Worthless Pimp a Fat Worthless Pimp. No women were mentioned in my original comment, but I was threatened with the dreaded DNS list. Like I give a fuck. If I remember correctly the girl with the Fat Worthless Pimp was a spinner and it was not her who PMed the threat, but another provider who took offense to the word fat. I was also attacked in the Chat Room by this same provider, and I have never even met her, and wouldn't know her if she walked in the door. We all have our specific tastes. Like you, I am attracted to Spinners, but a heck of a lot of the guys prefer thicker girls, big boobs or big butts. That is just not my ideal. Thank God not everyone likes the same thing or those girls would get worn out real quick. Even when I was a kid it was always Brigette Bardot over Marilyn Monroe any day of the week. Pamela Anderson did nothing for me, but Jackie Smith was something else.
WTF, I thought the hobby world was the last bastion against the sickos in this world who couch behind this silly notion of Political Correctness. It is so pathetic today that everyone has to be "careful" of what they say for fear of "offending" someone. I don't give a fuck who I offend. If I offend someone, get the fuck over it. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. Fat is fat. Thin is thin. If you don't like being called on it, then do something the fuck about it other than bitch or complain about being offended.

As London so aptly said, looks are "subjective". What floats one persons boat ain't necessarily going to float my boat.

Now when it comes to my hobby habits, I'm a lot like SL. I prefer a certain type. I would rather be with a 18-24 y.o. who has all the attributes one would associated with a college co-ed cheerleader. However, I will and have seen providers of other ages and shapes. Sometimes the young ones are just too immature and I need a lady more my age. Oh, and my best sexual experiences in the hobby haven't been with the co-eds. It has been with a girl who is in her later 20s and a bit taller than what I prefer with a body type that is H/W proportionate. She's not my preferred spinner, but she is good in bed.
I can't speak for every woman of course, but I frankly don't give a flying crap who you like or don't like SL. So you prefer spinners. Holy cow! Lets stop the presses so we print that one.

READ IT AGAIN. I do NOT prefer spinners nor do I care for BBW'S I like a little meat on my bones. I'd say perfect is 120-140. So let's review your show case.... hummmmm 39? Yeah Right! 155? Yeah Right! Voluptuous? In your mind I suppose! We’ll get back to you in a minute!

You aren't an asshole for preferring younger, skinny providers. That is actually pretty typical for many (not all) hobbyists.

You nailed that one!

You chose a showcase at random, and chose to call her out for absolutely NO other reason than to use her as a verbal punching bag so you could make a few sad and pathetic jokes at her expense. You subjected her to public humiliation for your amusement. Your constant use of pejoratives like "fatty", and constant litany of middle school one liners is what makes you an asshole. Finally, your frequent jokes questioning the manhood, mental health, and spending habits of those who see large women is what makes you an asshole.

Your right I did that. I also apologized privately and publicly. But that wasn't good enough for you was it! I'm certain YOU have never made a mistake... right? Well you’re making one now! Give me one example of ANY post where I made fun of ANY hobbyist for his choices? I dare you! Something tells me your going to disappear like a fart in the wind. "Boy I really told that SL." You are what this threAD is all about.

If you don't like large women, that is your right. If you get your jollies insulting them, AND insulting the men who chose to patronize them, that is also your right. But seriously, you actually need to have it explained to you that those who flame you for your assholery are also within their rights to do so? Be all the asshole you want to be sweetie, just stop with the crying when you get called out on it. No one likes a crybaby. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

First of all I'm NOT your "sweetie". Second if you had any common sense what so ever you might just ignore issues like this. But noooooo this in some way makes you feel better about yourself doesn't it? Like London posted, there is a "larger" lady in Las Vegas who get a grand for a session. I bet she doesn't post shit like this. Not knowing who she is I speculate she is like Tiffany Jameson. A sophisticated well-spoken LADY, perhaps educated and very accommodating.

I'll bet you ANYTHING you want up to $5,000.00 YOU are NOT 39. I know a few hobbyists in Kansas. Here is how we can do this. You bet me and I'll have a hobbyist contact you. He will pay you your hour rate. You simply need to PROVE you are 39. Easy money if you’re NOT a liar... RIGHT! Let’s see I'm sure I could get him to bring a digital scale as well. Perhaps a small wager on that weight of 155 LBS. I'll give you the "voluptuous" thing.

So what say you SINS? Wait a minute lying is a sin isn't it? Hummmmm........

PS: Is that how you spell "voluptuous" might want to check your show case!
Aloha
Good post BUT Still Looking,do NOT forget that some of us "old" chicks are balls of fire too.....lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And you have class as well!
Careful SL I got chastised for calling a Fat Worthless Pimp a Fat Worthless Pimp. No women were mentioned in my original comment, but I was threatened with the dreaded DNS list. Like I give a fuck. If I remember correctly the girl with the Fat Worthless Pimp was a spinner and it was not her who PMed the threat, but another provider who took offense to the word fat. I was also attacked in the Chat Room by this same provider, and I have never even met her, and wouldn't know her if she walked in the door. We all have our specific tastes. Like you, I am attracted to Spinners, but a heck of a lot of the guys prefer thicker girls, big boobs or big butts. That is just not my ideal. Thank God not everyone likes the same thing or those girls would get worn out real quick. Even when I was a kid it was always Brigette Bardot over Marilyn Monroe any day of the week. Pamela Anderson did nothing for me, but Jackie Smith was something else. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
WTF, I thought the hobby world was the last bastion against the sickos in this world who couch behind this silly notion of Political Correctness. It is so pathetic today that everyone has to be "careful" of what they say for fear of "offending" someone. I don't give a fuck who I offend. If I offend someone, get the fuck over it. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. Fat is fat. Thin is thin. If you don't like being called on it, then do something the fuck about it other than bitch or complain about being offended.

As London so aptly said, looks are "subjective". What floats one persons boat ain't necessarily going to float my boat.

Now when it comes to my hobby habits, I'm a lot like SL. I prefer a certain type. I would rather be with a 18-24 y.o. who has all the attributes one would associated with a college co-ed cheerleader. However, I will and have seen providers of other ages and shapes. Sometimes the young ones are just too immature and I need a lady more my age. Oh, and my best sexual experiences in the hobby haven't been with the co-eds. It has been with a girl who is in her later 20s and a bit taller than what I prefer with a body type that is H/W proportionate. She's not my preferred spinner, but she is good in bed. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Guys I hear yah. And I agree with both of you. I'm just sick and tired of having big girls give me shit about my preferences. Hey I didn't make them lard asses. I'm NOT the one with no self-control. I don't bring cheese cake to their in calls and force feed them.

Hey if you are 160+ closer to 50 than 40 and throw a tattoo on your ankle, that does NOT make you sexy in my book. But you don't need to be sexy to have fun on a board like this. You just need to be a decent person. I don't care what you look like when it comes to having fun and sharing ideas. Why would it?
I can thinck of several ladies on this board that go beyond the bounds of looks. How about my Queen... Sweet and Little. London Rayne, Dallas Rain, Tiffany Jameson to name just a few. What do I like about these ladies? They have class and each one could make me their cabana boy! But that’s just me!

So if you’re a fatty embrace it or do something about it! If you’re a guy and like fat chicks… good for you. But don’t tell me what I should thinck is sexy. And if you ask me from this point forward I’ll tell you! And I will continue to find humor in everything. If you don’t like it…. Like my girlfriend SillyGirl, just put me on ignore! Gosh I miss her!
While SOTF franticly tries to find a post..... how about some more dancing!

I found my ATF got better after three Pina Colada's! LOL
Guys I hear yah. And I agree with both of you. I'm just sick and tired of having big girls give me shit about my preferences. Hey I didn't make them lard asses. I'm NOT the one with no self-control. I don't bring cheese cake to their in calls and force feed them.

Hey if you are 160+ closer to 50 than 40 and throw a tattoo on your ankle, that does NOT make you sexy in my book. But you don't need to be sexy to have fun on a board like this. You just need to be a decent person. I don't care what you look like when it comes to having fun and sharing ideas. Why would it?
I can thinck of several ladies on this board that go beyond the bounds of looks. How about my Queen... Sweet and Little. London Rayne, Dallas Rain, Tiffany Jameson to name just a few. What do I like about these ladies? They have class and each one could make me their cabana boy! But that’s just me!

So if you’re a fatty embrace it or do something about it! If you’re a guy and like fat chicks… good for you. But don’t tell me what I should thinck is sexy. And if you ask me from this point forward I’ll tell you! And I will continue to find humor in everything. If you don’t like it…. Like my girlfriend SillyGirl, just put me on ignore! Gosh I miss her! Originally Posted by Still Looking
So simple and yet so true.

Have a great vacation SL
So simple and yet so true.

Have a great vacation SL Originally Posted by thisguy23

Aloha my friend!
Some thing tells me its going to be a while...

Now is this HOT or what? I'm putting this on my bucket list! I just got to see a provider that can do this!

Aloha
Still Looking/Wakeup and pyramider....three of the coolest guys on eccie!!!!

I just had a provider upset with me cause i did not tell her the client i gave her a ref on was overweight.....
I personally like my girls thin to my size....and my guys on the chubby side{my chunky monkey craves a chubby hubby....lol}
SL-- you hit on something very subtle-- some of the lies we as clients put up with in the hobby. For example, ads claiming to be 35. Yeah, right. reverse those numbers and it is more like 53. I've run into a couple of girls who knock at least 5 if not 10 years off their real age. Then there are old pics. You know the ones. Those that are 20 pounds too old. It is not like we are "bad" people for having particular tastes. To each their own, but to call somebody out for calling a spade, a spade is out of line. Especially when guys have been tricked (pun intended) more than once in this hobby.
Still Looking/Wakeup and pyramider....three of the coolest guys on eccie!!!!
I just had a provider upset with me cause i did not tell her the client i gave her a ref on was overweight.....
I personally like my girls thin to my size....and my guys on the chubby side{my chunky monkey craves a chubby hubby....lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
SL-- you hit on something very subtle-- some of the lies we as clients put up with in the hobby. For example, ads claiming to be 35. Yeah, right. reverse those numbers and it is more like 53. I've run into a couple of girls who knock at least 5 if not 10 years off their real age. Then there are old pics. You know the ones. Those that are 20 pounds too old. It is not like we are "bad" people for having particular tastes. To each their own, but to call somebody out for calling a spade, a spade is out of line. Especially when guys have been tricked (pun intended) more than once in this hobby. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Well said CP!
Lucky basard! Hawaii? Have not been there since High School, when I had a GF stationed there for the Navy. Safe Travels!
lol, yeh yeh I know Im out of the game, and was coming on here to have my account disabled, when I decided to read the typical bullshit. So who really cares what you or anyone else likes? And the hookers sending hate mail, really? The bitches have too much time on their hands.

Just an observation over the past few years when I engaged in this crap. Im busty curvy, gain and lose and gain and lose. What I have noticed is...

Old fat men like young hot spinners...no problem with me, I didnt see old fat men anyway. Not into wrinkly penis, and they have that "death" smell...yes very true, just stink

Hot Young Men are into the Busty Milf type, thanks to American Pie, that bitch made me a pretty penny. And I LOVED a hot young Cub!!

And sooo in conclusion, as a thick woman, not a bbw, but not a spinner, I had no problem with old fat fuckers not being interested in me. As a matter of fact, I made it clear that they would never be seen. No matter how much money they offered.

Oddly enough, because a provider refuses a client based on her preferences she is chastised and ridiculed. Whatever...who cares.

So from the bottom of my heart, you all just need to ask yourself one question when looking in the mirror...

"Would you Fuck You?"

Peace out suckers!!