I love S.A.!

Awww, cute lil mouse!
i just saw her recently... take a deep breath and chill... she is worth the wait .... seriously.. very think tall body, sleek and built for speed... it took a couple attempts, but my schedule sucks too... but glad i hung in there.
Glad you had fun, but you kinda stood me up. We had an appt, last week after your "hair appt, and you seemed to avoid my calls and texts at noon as instructed by you. Soooo.... whats the "special" since i really dont report ncns issues as everybody has "stuff" come up? Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
That pretty much is a report. Lol. Just saying.
you just did Originally Posted by TastetheCANDI
Haha. Just saw this. Exactly.
I'm sure it was just some miscommunication, whether she has a " I font give a fuck attitude" or she does care about the refined SA gents, she obviously had a great time, meaning so did the gents who DID see her, and she was sweet enough to let SA know how grateful she was.

That's pretty awesome I say. Glad your stay was beautiful babe. Your showcase, ads, pics etc are as well!!! Hope you come back and have another splendid time!!! Woop woop !!!
Your a dumb ass idiot!

Peace- Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
Wow!!!
thanks yall, dont worry im not scared off that easily! not that i have to explain anything...but sadly i did ncns on purpose. i was informed of certain medical issues with that client...needless to say-was'nt worth it!
Either way, no one enjoys getting NCNS'd...for whatever reason, just tell them I need to cancel. Even though you may still get some grief from canceling...at least you did the right thing.
Yup, I've got to agree with Likinikki. It's not only inconsiderate and disrespectful to NCNS a client, it's also unprofessional....almost as unprofessional, in fact, as bringing your reason for doing so into the public eye.

If you can't make an appointment or you want to call off an appointment, just cancel it. You don't have to give an excuse just let them know that the appointment has been cancelled. End of story. Don't leave them hanging, it's not cool.

Canceling a date goes a whole lot farther in the eyes of a hobbyist in showing responsibility as a provider than does a NCNS. It also stops a lot of unnecessary noise and bullshit that follows. Just do what's right.

not that serious-FOUR gents on here have done it to me in s.a. didnt run and tell the mod..
never had so many problems other places
with so many problems, how were you convinced to stay?
Wow. Seriously. You're actually going to use that as your reasoning; because others pulled it on you?

If that did, in fact, happen to you and these four guys pulled a NCNS on you, you absolutely have an obligation to make your fellow providers aware of it. Post their names in the Provider's Powder Room and hold them accountable for their nonsense. If these guys start showing a pattern and have a history of pulling this crap, then they'll eventually get weeded out. How is it ever supposed to stop unless others are made aware of their actions?

These guys make it tough on both sides primarily because they're filling spots that could have better been filled by those that actually want to meet and who actually do show up to the appointment. In turn, they also screw the providers out of monies they could have possibly earned in booking with a serious client.

Guys post NCNS on the ladies and the ladies should do the same.
Call their asses out!

NCNS on either side is wrong and it's a sorry assed thing to pull on someone.

If nobody reports it, it's never going to change.

Desperado-I love your little mouse trying to get the cheese but not get squished avatar......................I used to feed a little mouse my folks were trying to get rid of growing up hehe..................I also had a pet rat that I fed lollipops(I think I gave him a sugar overdose)but he looked real cute holding it lalalala poor Lil' Gizzy Originally Posted by **Karla**
Glad to see you're back with us
Wow. Seriously. You're actually going to use that as your reasoning; because others pulled it on you?

If that did, in fact, happen to you and these four guys pulled a NCNS on you, you absolutely have an obligation to make your fellow providers aware of it. Post their names in the Provider's Powder Room and hold them accountable for their nonsense. If these guys start showing a pattern and have a history of pulling this crap, then they'll eventually get weeded out. How is it ever supposed to stop unless others are made aware of their actions?

These guys make it tough on both sides primarily because they're filling spots that could have better been filled by those that actually want to meet and who actually do show up to the appointment. In turn, they also screw the providers out of monies they could have possibly earned in booking with a serious client.

Guys post NCNS on the ladies and the ladies should do the same.
Call their asses out!

NCNS on either side is wrong and it's a sorry assed thing to pull on someone.

If nobody reports it, it's never going to change.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

We have a winner Johnny, Tell him what he's won

I couldnt agree more -- if nobody holds people accountable then it will just continue to get worse.