For the Record...

I normally don't respond to this crap I just read, but I couldn't bite my tongue its getting to be annoying and pathetic when I keep seeing you going ham with the damage and then damage control threads. Originally Posted by aspenp
+1 for using the phrase "going ham"
All your personalities are extremely alarming to us also.
So you're not checking references on your clients at all now?
Sounds safe to me. Especially with the wave of attacks that are happening right now. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Well, mildly off topic, but what wave of attacks? I have seen nothing in 'Alerts' about this. Back channels have given me nothing. There is no Bat Signal. The only attacks I have noticed lately is on open threads...
  • JS42
  • 08-26-2013, 04:54 PM

The gentlemen who have/do see me on a regular basis will all tell you that my character is not as others who have not even met me post. It's actually quite the opposite. I am very calm, even tempered, friendly, kind, and fair. Originally Posted by Persianlilly
Most nutcases can play the part for an hour or two, especially when they are getting paid for it.
I know this is a place where one can express themselves freely, and that's ok. The one thing about the hobby that keeps everyone safe is discretion. When a provider is so visible, drawing attention to themselves, why risk it. I won't. Doesn't matter how hot the provider is. I used to want to be one of those with "privileges". But I'll pass.
Hey Persian, it's your world. You do whatever you want. But, and you just take this at face value, it seems the more you talk on here the more people you alienate.
Persian Who??
You sound ridiculous. Most people that joke about things post it in Sandbox, not in ladies section labeling it specifically as an alert and warning us all to be safe and to contact you for his information. You are definitely a liability and create these outrageous threADS merely for attention. But what do I know?? According to you I'm just a messed up hooker. Lol! My oh My....
"For the record...."

Who gives a shit?
"For the record...."

Who gives a shit? Originally Posted by Kshunter
Best comment by far.
"For the record...."

Who gives a shit? Originally Posted by Kshunter

I think I could fall for this guy. We speak the same language.
I think I could fall for this guy. We speak the same language. Originally Posted by MsElena
LOL Elena! Believe me, the 'language' that I speak turns people off as well as on. I just have an incredibly low tolerance for bullshit.
LOL Elena! Believe me, the 'language' that I speak turns people off as well as on. I just have an incredibly low tolerance for bullshit. Originally Posted by Kshunter
Which is one of the things I like best about you
It's mutual, babe!

Wow, and the show was free.

JR
After reading through Persian's posting, then all of the comments thereafter (and there are some really good ones.. Noleftturn, Grace and especially VKmaster)... I will speak plainly....

Persian Lilly - I am so glad that I have never met you, or put myself at risk with trying to contact you, and I never will, EVER. Your somewhat schizophrenic apology just reinforces my opinion and belief that you are a risk to those that meet you, reputable providers, and this community as a whole. Good luck to you and where ever life takes you, as long as that path is not intersecting or parallel with my path.