What is your favorite fetish and why?

Doesn't this thread belong in "another realm"?
No, the OP wanted it here; it breaks no rules; so here is where it will be. Thanks for your opinion.
Getting f%&d by a buck while humiliating my little cuck
I love being watched
Oh love being watched......rough sex with the right person......orgasm denial for him.
guys pay to rough you up and not cum. sounds kinda odd at best but if thats what someones into go for it.
Oh love being watched......rough sex with the right person......orgasm denial for him. Originally Posted by MsElena
I love any fetish that's not painful. Most guys like my feet (pics in my showcase).

Ann
guys pay to rough you up and not cum. sounds kinda odd at best but if thats what someones into go for it. Originally Posted by petiteassman

You're taking my post as one full fetish, its not. Hence the lil dots in between words.

Read it again as it is:

Oh loved being watched (fetish one).........rough sex with the right person (fetish two)..........orgasm denial for him (fetish three).
I have a cum fetish!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Warm wax and blinfolds!
Holding a hard cock in my hand, pressed between my breast, my tongue flicking the head, my magic wand vibrating under his balls, and my favorite dong in his ass...............Ummm Pure Bliss...........Oh and he loves it as well............
I need to see you, Ms. Athena!
Cum here Mr Hill.................
for me
I have a cum fetish!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
My fav is the Tie and Tease. Light bondage, blindfold, and an hour or so of tease tease tease then...please! When I am ready of course. Or when he can't take any more.

I love looking down at a man awaiting my next move, his excitment obvious, waiting with such sweet aniticpation...color me a control freak!! It turns me on.
Mine would be a pigtail fetish with a little bit of Voyeurism thrown in the mix! I get turned on by the thought of being watched by someone else. Ally