Time for camel toe pictures

the nickname for women is camel toe ladies, what nicknames do yall have for penis buldges like on underwear ads?
SNL that last post is of the kind I am hoping to find a lot of here.

The penis track is called a "moose knuckle."
SNL that last post is of the kind I am hoping to find a lot of here.

The penis track is called a "moose knuckle." Originally Posted by Bull149
yeah I saw that but most where to gross for even me to post

I don't recall ever seeing a camel toe that was not great looking, nor a moose knuckel that was not, how shall I say it, unattractive. I know this statement says more about me than it does about the scenery I like to view.
Here's some sheer camel toe:
Here's some sheer camel toe: Originally Posted by tia travels

It just takes a little longer to edit some things I guess! LOL

Thanks for the quote SL, double my work load! LOL!, CC
CC: I was told by a female mod just 2 days ago that genitalia was okay as long as no pink was showing (in other words...not spread).

Is that not okay now? That picture I posted had lips that were closed. How come posts #3 and Papa Joe's #9 are still allowed? I have a picture JUST like #9....does that mean I can post one where my underwear goes UP between but can't post one that had a sheer panty covering it and both lips were closed?

Good point Tia, one I will concede on. Its rather subjective and open to interpretation but I now agree with you. Its back up., CC
CC: I was told by a female mod just 2 days ago that genitalia was okay as long as no pink was showing (in other words...not spread).

Is that not okay now? That picture I posted had lips that were closed. How come posts #3 and Papa Joe's #9 are still allowed? I have a picture JUST like #9....does that mean I can post one where my underwear goes UP between but can't post one that had a sheer panty covering it and both lips were closed? Originally Posted by tia travels
I think it’s OK! Put it up again and let’s see what happens? LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Thank you for posting it again CC. I reread my post above and when I said "I have a picture just like #9, I didn't mean the sheer one was just like #9...I meant, in my picture stash, I have one just like #9" ....JUST in case anyone was confused.

Thanks again.
Well Hot Damn!

Pink and you sink!

Closed and you don't get hosed!

Got it!

Now after a breif intermission back to the regular program, CAMELTOES.

Thanks CC for themove toward consistancy on the board.

Now ladies show us your camel toe.
I was hoping for real pics....
I was hoping for real pics.... Originally Posted by windowshopper
haha... so was i
I asked for some but I don't know how to upload them.. damn
Um.. anything wrong with imgur.com?