Incall vs. Outcall

i will only do incall and day time weekdays. Being married I have very few options in that respect.
I am comfortable with both. With the right attitude, either can be load of fun
I prefer outcall most of the time... I live alone so I don't have to be concerned about anyone just popping up over my place during my playtime. I'm usually up late when the mood strikes me to meet a provider--typically because i'm having trouble sleeping.. Downside is that most providers go to bed early... or they hike up their rates quite a bit for OC's...
I am outcall only. Its much more obvious when a provider that is all dolled up gets a room than when a gentleman gets it. Not that I cant dress down, but still... why is a hot lil tatted up chic like myself getting a room for no apparent reason?? And even without makeup, I still look like me. A gentleman can play the sophisticated businessman part. Besides, I show my face on my pics so I don't feel comfortable giving my license info to hotels. Gentlemen don't show their face all over the internet, they seem to get away with a little more. Not to mention, I feel more comfortable in the clients comfort zone. In their home.... Or a nice hotel, which I am cool with.
If you look all pissed off and do some grumbling when you check in, it looks like you got thrown out of the house. Pretty good cover.
If they look curious, I tell them the AC went out (or the heat, or the electricity, depending on the weather).
I knew this one provider who always carried a bag of vitamins into hotels and told people she was a health consultant and sold vitamins. I always thought that was kinda clever.
She told them she sold vitamins door to door in hotels?
Hey, I don't know the details of her cover-up story. I just know it must have worked for her because she did it for years.

And, I'm sure she kept it very classy and didn't 'volunteer' information, but she had her story and the evidence to back up her story in place IF anybody asked.
I would love to partake in outcalls. But, I don't think there are very many providers that want to trek another 20 min north of the airport. If there are be sure to let me know!
Is there a third way here?

Outcall to my place? No thanks, I've seen Risky Business.
Outcall to my hotel room? No thanks, I'm already spending a bunch of money on a BJ. I don't need to get fucked by Best Western too!
Incall to her place? Awww snap! We in da hood!
Incall to her hotel room? Hell yeah!

Car date? No, beds are more fun.
Outside under the stars? Maybe, but it sounds more rapey than romantic.

What about a third neutral location? Somebody needs to rent a playhouse where we can all go to play safely. It wouldn't be a brothel, bawdy house, or house of ill repute. It would just be a random apartment somewhere in the metro.
I think it would be funny if someone were to park a Winnabago in the parking lot of the Lenexa police dept and run out of it....or better yet, do that and make them think you were. A worn out Winnie because at some point they'll seize it. Anyone have one ready for the junk pile?