trevon martin

After reading the above from the Admin I do understand the rules of this forum a little better. Let me rephrase my messages earlier to the issue at hand. I believe the entire situation was over hyped by media. I do believe Zimmerman was wrong but I don't think it was racially motivated. Like eddielewis stated before he wasn't white he was Hispanic.Maybe Zimmerman was or wasn't a racist but it doesn't matter. The facts are he shot and killed an unarmed seventeen year old kid. Being from Florida I understand the "Stand your Ground Law" and I believe that's the reason he was found not guilty, he was within the law because he is the only one alive to tell his story. Just MHO. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
The "Stand your Ground" law had nothing to with this case. Both the prosecutor and the defense agree. This was purely a self defense issue. The Stand your Ground law basically says you do not have to retreat even if that is an option. GZ did not have the option to retreat because TM was on top of him and beating his ass.
The "Stand your Ground" law had nothing to with this case. Both the prosecutor and the defense agree. This was purely a self defense issue. The Stand your Ground law basically says you do not have to retreat even if that is an option. GZ did not have the option to retreat because TM was on top of him and beating his ass. Originally Posted by Budman
Ok,maybe the Stand Your Ground law has nothing to do with it at all. Even though I believe that GS did call 911 , I'm sure they told him not to confront TM which would give him time to retreat since the law was already notified.
It's simple two idiots met one had a gun one didn't take a guess who won. Don't take your fists to a gunfight.
You are sick of hearing about it and create a post on it.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 08:16 AM
. If you want to be more un-civilized...please join any of the dozens of discussion concerning this particular topic in the political forum.

. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Order me up some un civilized discussions!
the only people making this a racist thing is the protesters and the comment obama made about being a black man followed in a store..are u fucking sreious...im not black and i have been followed in a department store before just cause of my tats now what..
i know i should get a check...lol
Ok,maybe the Stand Your Ground law has nothing to do with it at all. Even though I believe that GS did call 911 , I'm sure they told him not to confront TM which would give him time to retreat since the law was already notified. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Zimmerman DIDN'T confront Martin: Martin confronted and engaged Zimmerman. Rachel Jeantel's testimony affirms that fact.

Watch this entire video, but note at 5:15 where Juror E54 explains why he believes this WAS a case of justifiable self-defense:

Charles Barkley claims he watched the trial closely, and this is his POV:

Travon or no Travon, love your ink!
You are sick of hearing about it and create a post on it. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
THIS was my ENTIRE point all together. I have my opinion on the matter at hand like everyone else but you want find me out protesting about it or starting threads. I still don't believe it was racially motivated.
sk - come to albany
Originally Posted by eddielewis

Albany sounds fun. Message me and we can talk about it
THIS was my ENTIRE point all together. I have my opinion on the matter at hand like everyone else but you want find me out protesting about it or starting threads. I still don't believe it was racially motivated. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina

It wasn't because he wasn't racist.
What bothers me is the feeling that the media 1) started the whole thing by editing the audio and 2) Attempting to start a race war between Hispanics and blacks. I'd like to see NBCs license revoked for a year. Or do a series of specials on how they manipulated the facts and how their slant of news has created unnecessary consternation.
It's like covering a car accident and kicking a flare into a gas leak.
It's simple two idiots met one had a gun one didn't take a guess who won. Don't take your fists to a gunfight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Amen to the enth degree!

Love me some Anna Davis! We want you to stay right here so we can look at your sexy legs.

Oh, I'm sick to death of the whole issue myself. In fact I'm sick to death of the race carding, PC overload going on. But that's just me.
There I fixed it for you...

Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Thank You!! Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
My Question is how often are you going to change your damn name? Got another stalker? lmfaooo please sit down somewhere this is an adult conversation.