Site Change Request: Ability To Disable Comments For A Thread

I thought the Retard was voted off the island? Originally Posted by Mythos
This...
Although

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. The lord has my back. Throughout history we've always been persecuted by evil racists. I realize like the guy on this photo this is a key moment in history for SC..its a moment that I'll look back on and tell my grandkids that I stood proud in the face of racism coming from all sides. It takes alot to endure what I'm enduring as a black man. What a moment in history for me. ;-)

Are yall proud to be part of your AARP gang. Does it make yall accomplished to gang up. What a pathetic circle jerk crew.
Although

Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. The lord has my back. Throughout history we've always been persecuted by evil racists. I realize like the guy on this photo this is a key moment in history for SC..its a moment that I'll look back on and tell my grandkids that I stood proud in the face of racism coming from all sides. It takes alot to endure what I'm enduring as a black man. What a moment in history for me. ;-)
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Do you ever get tired of crying?

That's how Baby Huey gets his bottle...
SC 99.9999% of your posts center around RACISM...FUCKING get over it!! Anyone disagreeing with you is RACIST...GOTCHA!!
That's how Baby Huey gets his bottle...
SC 99.9999% of your posts center around RACISM...FUCKING get over it!! Anyone disagreeing with you is RACIST...GOTCHA!! Originally Posted by bb1961

On the forum I had the keys to the admin panel, I would cancel his thread starting privileges so he couldn't start any new threads.
Must be sad to know that if you disappeared, the majority of people would be happy.
Hard fact to face, but it’s your reality.
Yall make quite the hell raising motley crew.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You said it SC...TAKE THE MC'S ADVICE!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI4SzEb5tog
I'd like to make a site change request too. I wish the ignore function was much more like the block function on facebook, where you no longer even saw the ignored person's name or their attempt to make comments. I wish the ignore function was more like the block function, as in the ignored person just basically doesn't even exist anymore.

It is also frustrating that even in attempts to ignore other posters on this site, comments can still be seen from quotations that other posters make. If you can still see comments from the ignored person, then the ignore function isn't really doing it's job. I feel the ignore function on this site does not adequately fulfill it's purpose.

I think this would should be a very serious consideration for the admin of the site, as I feel, and I am sure many others would too, that if we could block people so that they basically no longer exist it would end a majority of drama. Supreme directives, etc., would most likely become a thing of the past. It could also be beneficial if the mods were able to enact the block function between feuding members of the site. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
This. The eccie software/site is pretty much stuck in the early 2000s.
This. The eccie software/site is pretty much stuck in the early 2000s. Originally Posted by gnadfly
There have been changes but NOT enough to where we are not forced to view SC threads every time we log on. His wish could be the command and the only way to do that is to disable/block him from posting in coed. Abuse of a forum? IDK.
Limited amount of threads he is allowed to start hell in 1 day?
Stop bumping old threads of the old SC.
Stop bumping old threads of the old SC. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am following the rules dear. Its only breaking the law if it's a review. You cant tell me what to do hun! Especially since you JUST posted in another thread that you don't want anyone to be able to post comments on your coed threads.
Same rules apply SC. Coed can be great again when everyone wants it to be. Change applys to everyone. Including me. Im far from perfect. Best wishes.
Mist be tough trolling 2 sites at the same time.