Black list?????

A fellow provider friend pointed out in a private email after reading my comment that I sound like management and that my comment might offend. Truly I hope not.

...Maybe with a little direction he could find the right provider. I could be wrong but the man says he has 50+ OK he is probably not an axe murderer...lol He may be just doing or ask for the wrong thing of those particular ladies.
All in All I was just extending a hand to help.
Not trying to create drama... Originally Posted by Tantalizing Tia
Yeah, you still kinda sound like management. Just kidding!

But seriously. The man has NO issues getting a girl, it's just getting the ones he wants. This was never about finding new talent.

I just find it weird that two ladies that he's seen before don't want to deal with him anymore.
My question is, how does someone who has been black listed know that has happened. Originally Posted by carguy1989
There's not always a way for you to know for sure, especially if the lady isn't letting you know you've done anything wrong. It does seem a bit odd that these ladies are ignoring you now after having seen them multiple times in the past, it definitely sounds like you have done something to offend. I think the questions Tiffani posted earlier were spot on...
I have to agree with Tiffani, as always..lol. The only reasons I can think of why a girl you have seen before wouldnt see u again is that you either saw a girl KNOWN for BB or has been busted.. in which case i know that I personally... dont want to associate with.. its one of those not all money is good money things. Even if you didnt do BB with her.. if she is known... i have heard MANY guys say that they will NOT see a lady because she has a review from a guy who has seen girls that do BB. Youre just guilty by association, sadly. And that donation she can get from you... will cost her many donations because of the guys who will now mark her off.

Or perhaps you have become difficult? I have seen a few guys i wont see again. I saw them back when new and respectful.. then the whole thing went to their head and now they think their poo doesnt stink and that all women should worship them...lol.. i think not.
I have to agree with Tiffani, as always..lol. The only reasons I can think of why a girl you have seen before wouldnt see u again is that you either saw a girl KNOWN for BB or has been busted.. in which case i know that I personally... dont want to associate with.. its one of those not all money is good money things. Even if you didnt do BB with her.. if she is known... i have heard MANY guys say that they will NOT see a lady because she has a review from a guy who has seen girls that do BB. Youre just guilty by association, sadly. And that donation she can get from you... will cost her many donations because of the guys who will now mark her off.

Or perhaps you have become difficult? I have seen a few guys i wont see again. I saw them back when new and respectful.. then the whole thing went to their head and now they think their poo doesnt stink and that all women should worship them...lol.. i think not. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
That's true Lacypants. When it comes to girls that have been busted or dramatic or have done BB, that 6 degrees of separation can get you caught up, and you'd be none the wiser.

LOL Girl you kill me! "Poo doesn't stink"! I can just see that one now...

"No I didn't take a bath before I got here, but come lick these salty balls!"
"Pbbb! Yeah, take a whiff of that! Don't stop licking. You just made your $300!"
"I don't need no towel for the sweat dripping in your eye. I'll just shake it off like a dog!"

Disclaimer: The above examples are fictional. Any similarities to real situations are pure coincidence.
That's true Lacypants. When it comes to girls that have been busted or dramatic or have done BB, that 6 degrees of separation can get you caught up, and you'd be none the wiser.

LOL Girl you kill me! "Poo doesn't stink"! I can just see that one now...

"No I didn't take a bath before I got here, but come lick these salty balls!"
"Pbbb! Yeah, take a whiff of that! Don't stop licking. You just made your $300!"
"I don't need no towel for the sweat dripping in your eye. I'll just shake it off like a dog!"

Disclaimer: The above examples are fictional. Any similarities to real situations are pure coincidence. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

LOL your disclaimer made me shoot tea out my nose!! Thats hilarious!!

Or perhaps you have become difficult? I have seen a few guys i wont see again. I saw them back when new and respectful.. then the whole thing went to their head and now they think their poo doesnt stink and that all women should worship them...lol.. i think not. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I have had more than one good respectful client go completely Bat Shit after awhile. Its amazing what too much pussy can do to a man. Especially one that holds himself in high regards to others... just sayin!!!
If I did not know better, I would thinck Lacy and Tiffani were stalking me.
If I did not know better, I would thinck Lacy and Tiffani were stalking me. Originally Posted by pyramider

Show us the taint!
You would be tainted for life. Check your pms.
I don't think Ihave become difficult, have not done bb and just don't follow all the hobby "gossip" ( could not think of a better word) about what lady has done BB and to be honest, the way ladies keep so much quiet, I have no idea if I have seen someone who has had a close encounter with LE or not.

If I have indeed pissed someone off, why would they not tell me?????? In my world, if someone offends me we talk it over, come to an agreement, and IF I was wrong I apologize and move on. How can I make amends if I don't know what or if I did something offensive?
You are so right Carguy. It makes no sense for them to leave you in the dark. Let me see if I can help you.

"Well whoever them bitches are, they're some punks!"

That should get a reaction out of at least one of them. People don't like to be called punks...

Now, we wait.

LOL Thanks for that ..... maybe I just need to chill....take a road trip and make a few new freinds,
LOL Thanks for that ..... maybe I just need to chill....take a road trip and make a few new freinds, Originally Posted by carguy1989
Now you're talkin'....plenty of options available.
LOL Thanks for that ..... maybe I just need to chill....take a road trip and make a few new freinds, Originally Posted by carguy1989
Yeah, you got to get to Dallas.

I was going to meet you halfway but there's nothing but desert between you and me.

Assuming you're talking about me anyway... we could go up north and pick up Lacy and make this a reverse Oreo!
Woot!! I live whOREO'S!!!! I'm always game for playtime w tiff.