You do reap what you sow.

He/she self-identifies as ekim's trans-gendered boy-girlfriend! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wonder if the EKIM'S tranny boy/girl friend likes to pick dingleberries LIKE EKIM DOES ?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that how you feel about poor unskilled workers who just want to earn a living wage, ekim? Flip 'em the bird?

Show some empathy! Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

And here's another one of his associates:

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder if the EKIM'S tranny boy/girl friend likes to pick dingleberries LIKE EKIM DOES ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

March on cocksuckers march on.
March on cocksuckers march on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The cops have pictures of your boyfriend looking for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The cops have pictures of your boyfriend looking for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prolly not looking TOO hard, like woomby didn't !
Originally Posted by lustylad
Sure gotta give the Chimp props for his gloryhole and dingleberry picking " technique " !!!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
when I introduce this pic never knew it would be so popular
when I introduce this pic never knew it would be so popular Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Eva is reaping a lot of chimp feces. I hope he's epileptic.
LittleLiberalEva, which restroom do you identify with? I'll bet you'd like to take a dump next to Hillary. Just be sure you've got plenty of free time.

To the rest of you, knowing that Eva is gender confused, 5 years ago could you have imagined that men and women would be arguing that they have a civil right to use the opposite gender's bathrooms and locker rooms, even in schools? Society is being sucked the toilet.